Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Air' started by PrimeTheBomber, Sep 20, 2015.
stop. just fickin stop.
--- Post updated ---
it will be relesed when its done
OK OK sorry OMG dont be so nervous!
are u sure that it is an PBM? or maybe a PBY-A Catalina
Not sure if it's what you're asking, but yes, I'm quite sure the plane I built is a PBM-5a Mariner. They really don't look much alike and all documentation I used comes from the Glenn L. Martin company, labeled as Model 162 (their designation for the PBM)
It's not him being nervous. It is him being annoyed with people who don't understand patience.
its been like 3 years not to be annoying if i am sorry. Yes i know its very hard but there was like 3 years in development you guys have achieved allot with this model but i have a felling this is going to be like half life 3
i cant wait for it...
so i get windows 10 but I LOST ALL THE FILES!
How does that relate to this thread?
................thanks for replying in a short notice....................
i guess it doesn't?
model looks good mate, keep it up! I suck at modding and havent really tried it but I want to really bad. cant tho dont have thr programs for it so rip me i guess
Almost all are free
How is it going with the mod?
I can't speak fully on behalf of Prime, but he appears to have lost the ability to work on it. I tried to help with the model and jbeam, but at the moment I too have no ability to work on it. Sorry
Personally I haven't touched the model in months. As I've stated before, I no longer feel any motivation to work on this project and even if I did I wouldn't really know how. My jbeaming skills have always been very limited and I know basically nothing about programming, materials, or anything else required to finish it.
This plane could've been finished in 2017, if I had bothered to do enough research on it beforehand, but my failure to do so lead to the model being modified over and over every time I realized something was off, which led to the jbeam being changed over and over as well, delaying everything. It was airworthy for a few months, though untextured and with mesh errors, but those delays started to coincide with game updates, which meant we also had to constantly modify the code (And by we I mean Occam's Razor and JoelVB, as I had no idea how to program). I was also in way over my head, as at first I wanted to cover every version of the PBM, despite having only half-decent blueprints for 2 or 3 variants. Hell, I started this project using RC model blueprints for a PBM-1, and after that using PBM-5 blueprints with a PBM-5a profile crudely overlayed to basically guess what the landing gear looked like and how it worked. Had I started this properly, it could've actually worked out. The three of us had much more time and motivation back then, we don't really have either of those things right now. Had I taken the right approach back then, I do think we could've made it work, but the moment's really just gone.