Minimum specs for BeamNG

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Jo90, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Jo90

Jo90
    Expand Collapse

Hi, Could someone tell me what the minimum specs would be on a desktop PC?
    Will it run on Windows 7 ?
    Thanks

2. Declan Cole

Declan Cole
    Expand Collapse

Yes BeamNG WILL Run on Windows 7 Home etc. You want to aim above minimum requirements to play BeamNG as the game can become quite demanding in some scenarios. A good start in my opinion would be an I5 2400 and a GTX 750TI. For the motherboard I'd recommend the DQ67SW because their cheap as chips on Ebay. You want at LEAST 8GB of ram (does not really matter when it comes to speed) and for a PSU don't cheap out and go for a half decent one from amazon, don't go balls to the wall and get a 1000w PSU as it'll never be utilized. Also Put BeamNG on an SSD as it makes one hell of a difference. with this rig you'd be able to run the game on mostly high settings with lighting on lowest at around 50-60 FPS @ 1080p, If you have any issues or need a hand with anything else, reply to this and I never leave my seat so I'll probably reply quite quickly. Good Luck :p

3. The_Kazoo_Meme

The_Kazoo_Meme
    Expand Collapse

I used to play this game on a Intel Core 2 Duo E7400, 4GB ram and a Nvidia GT 730
    I had around 30-50 fps running on low, medium. High couldn't work.
    And yes it'll run on Windows 7.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

very surprised!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice