1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Misleading sign

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Hawkins, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Hawkins

Hawkins
    Expand Collapse

This really isn't much of a big deal but there is something wrong in the new Italy map (really good map by the way). There is a misleading sign that doesn't point the right way to the airport. It was my first time in the map and I spawned in the default location, started driving forward, looking around. I got the idea to follow the signs to the airport for some reason. However, this sign brought me on the complete opposite of the map, I'm now to the complete south-east of the map in a really small town where luckily some villagers let me use their computer to come write this here :D

Maybe is it actually an easter egg to send you all the way on the opposite side of the map, as far as possible from the airport... very clever ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Never mind this message. I was wrong.:p

#2 IAchievedBacon, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  3. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

ACCORDING TO THE INTERNETS, no they drive on the right side like America.

4. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

I did not know that. And just to make sure I asked @FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL since he lives in Italy and they do drive on the right side.

5. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

They do, indeed. As for me, I don't really mind, I drive whichever side I like best that day... :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice