Mod websites, ones that are safe or unsafe, or if they have good quality mods.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Cheekqo, Mar 4, 2017.

1. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

nice warning signs that are shamelessly ripped from Scamadviser.com ;) http://www.scamadviser.com/images/note_alert.png

2. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

10 days ago you just bumped this thread by over a year.
    You've been on this forum for almost a year and you've never been told to not bump dead threads?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I just leave this here...
    upload_2018-7-16_19-56-22.png
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Forum_Rules

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Never screamed bump, just let out a comment saying it wasn't a very smart idea to bump a thread, especially bumping a thread by over a year with some useless offtopic shite? :confused:

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Intended message of that section of rule is that threads should not be bumped and members should not bump the bumpers either, if you read other dont's from those rules, you will have whole picture of what kind of behavior is wanted and what kind is not. Screaming is not the important part in that I believe, but it is of course Nadeox to decide if such is or is not, however I think what rule intends to tell us is that it is equally pointless to mentioning about bumping as it is to senselessly bump a thread.

6. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Considerably that's true but there isn't doing any harm in replying to someone who bumped a thread because the thread's already at the top of the forum.

7. KaanNecip

KaanNecip
    Expand Collapse

When you start to make mods and you see your mod in these websites, you feel very bad and angry. I stopped downloading mods from these websites 1-2 years ago. They should want to get permission from mod's owner.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice