[Modding Resource] SimRaceWay Audio Dump (1.5 GB!)

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by TheMohawkNinja, Aug 13, 2015.

1. TheMohawkNinja

TheMohawkNinja
    Expand Collapse

Hello!

I have recently been decrypting, extracting, and grouping together a massive 1.5 GB of audio files from the driving simulator SimRaceWay. This audio dump contains mostly car engine noises, but also includes a spotter voice, some aero noise, gravel bouncing under the car, a few fire sounds, and even a vuvuzela (plus some other miscellaneous sounds).

For purposes of ease of downloading, I've grouped the files together as best I can into specific folders in my Google Drive account, with a link to the main folder below.

For legal purposes, all of these sounds are NOT owned by me, but rather SimRaceWay, and/or whomever gave permission to SimRaceWay to use the sounds for commercial purposes.

Audio dump link: https://drive.google.com/folderview...ZBMXNwQ3RDSWZidlhIVmo2VVYweThVZjA&usp=sharing

• Like Like x 1
  2. aloxinh123

aloxinh123
    Expand Collapse

3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Not to be mean, but please learn to quote.

Also there is no need to quote the first post right above you for something so small it is very easy to assume what you are referring to when you're saying thank, you to the Creator.

#3 KennyWah, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. GeoTelnet111

GeoTelnet111
    Expand Collapse

Oh my.... This is heaven for me. :D

Now if we could just get their approval to use these for commercial implementation into BeamNG. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. FordSVTRacer

FordSVTRacer
    Expand Collapse

Oh yay I love Simraceway! I'm on there all the time. Their engine sounds are real nice. :D How hard would it be to implement them into BeamNG?

6. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Assuming they are made how I think they are it would require a lua mod that can use multiple engine sounds @ different rpms and specific settings for factors and such...

I believe Dummiesman has dabbled in this in the past.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice