Modding suggestions (Give me some ideas)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DrowsySam, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Some demolition derby modded cars would be cool! I don't know how easy it is... For instance, if you were to add stacks coming out the hood of the cars. Or more importantly, mods to the vehicular strength. Adding patches to panels to keep them from falling off makes a huge impact on car strength! Notching holes in the trunk so that it mushes in instead of going up or down is very effective. I kinda want to put a Chrysler Imperial sub on the BLuebuck to see how strong it is, but a solid iron frame with a good beam going across from frame rail to frame rail would probably hold up nicely. Also, if you add stacks, I have a few engine idle/rev files that I could give for a badass sound ;)

And if you're curious as to what stacks are, check out my profile pics. The headers coming out the hoods. Of course those are all 4 in a rows, there are also 4 into ones that give it less of a throaty sound, and more of a stock car sound.

Oh, and a mod for the truck to make it a derby truck would be pretty badass. If anyone has any interest, or would like to help me get started on something like that, I'd be more than willing to help or take advice!

2. Ukkone...

Ukkone...
    Expand Collapse

Covet seems to get alot of attention. Could you mod the grand marshall ? Awd, mid engine ? :D

3. AbdulAziz

AbdulAziz
    Expand Collapse

i have always wanted a longer ibishu covet , like a longer wheelbase that would be cool...

4. BjarkeDuDe

BjarkeDuDe
    Expand Collapse

I don't know, if you know programming, but if you do, you should make boosts! Like in Trackmania. An area where your car's engine gets stronger for a few seconds, or the car gets pushed for a few seconds. I guess it could be done with triggers.

5. Olrosse

Olrosse
    Expand Collapse

When the next update gets released u shuld try making this one :)

#85 Olrosse, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  6. bigmatt

bigmatt
    Expand Collapse

A tracked vehicle would be nice. A matt track addition to the d series would be neat.

Attached Files:

• matt tracks 2.jpg
    • matt tracks.png
  7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I want that but we can't do tracks yet.

8. subaruluke

subaruluke
    Expand Collapse

Why not a subaru 22b and a rally version

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

9. Smeowkey

Smeowkey
    Expand Collapse

I would love to see a map/track designed to abuse cars! Not kill the cars but rough roads to absolutely pummel the living crap out of the suspension and tires and chassis. Cobblestone, potholes, uneven pavement, bumps, small jumps, dips and pits. You name it.

10. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Next update you should make a pigeon with a v14 engine on top of it with a simple system connecting it to the drive shaft because we don't have any cars with ridiculously huge engines for their size.

11. Matthew_Hughes

Matthew_Hughes
    Expand Collapse

The tracked version would be nice when we can. i was reading in a mag the other day that there is a company that now produces tracks that you can bolt on to 90% of 4x4's i so want them. i will try and find the name and such.

12. THEBEAVERBOYS

THEBEAVERBOYS
    Expand Collapse

It would be very cool and appreciated if you would be able to do a 1989 Chevy Caprice please I have been looking for one and I can't find one.

Attached Files:

• Chevrolet_Caprice_Classic_1985[1].jpg
    • mDHNTDi-TaHiSuW3TQhOnCg[1].jpg
  13. Martin Garton

Martin Garton
    Expand Collapse

No idea if this is possible, but an Amphibious vehicle of some kind?

14. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

no bouyancy

15. agraham10

agraham10
    Expand Collapse

Make a scale 4x4 or Nissan 300zx TwinTurbo (my favorite car!)
    :p

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures for 300zx The car of my choice

(imported from here)

16. faiden

faiden
    Expand Collapse

for your consideration... moonhawk 4 door and/or woodgrain wagon edition, could also turn out an el camino style too. lol or a 4door covet. thanks

17. Sternendrache

Sternendrache
    Expand Collapse

Some sort of Formula car. Maybe formula ford, or formula 3 like. Some openwheeled car that does not flip as easy as the buggy mod does.

18. The Maximum

The Maximum
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah, some more verions of the original cars would be very nice. like the covet sedan, maybe a little wagon version like the Golf Variant, again a wagon of the grand marshall etc. Like I've seen some photoshopped pics of the D15 Blazer Version, 4-doored, SUV and so on.

19. Three O' Clubs

Three O' Clubs
    Expand Collapse

A BT-7 Light Tank (When we can make one) (Or any BT series tank really). Also an armored car (Ba-64, Sdkfz 222s, 234s, those thingies. Maybe M8 greyhound?) bt7jump.jpg Bt7_6.jpg

20. DrBeat

DrBeat
    Expand Collapse

Nice thinking

Attached Files:

• 2061FINAL.jpg
    • MOUNTAINMAIN.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice