Model cars (scale cars)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by TheFastRacer, Jul 29, 2014.

?

Do you collect model cars?

  1. They're too expensive.

    18.4%
  2. Nah, collecting model cars is immature.

    3.9%
  3. Yes, I collect racecars!

    34.8%
  4. Yes, I collect street cars!

    61.6%
  5. Yes, I collect classic cars.

    51.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 박현진

    박현진
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2021
    Messages:
    357
    Lada zhiguli series.
    In particular, 2107 is my dream car (although it's almost impossible to buy in Korea where I live). I bought these through Amazon in 2020.
     

    Attached Files:

    • 20260721_224816.jpg
    • 20260721_224826.jpg
    • 20260721_224846.jpg
    • 20260721_224911.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Seth San Seuk WONG

    Seth San Seuk WONG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2023
    Messages:
    99
    Daedong Kioti NX Series
    Model manufacturer: Mica
    Diecast, Scale 1:16
    Collection date: Jan 2026
    IMG_20260315_194404.jpg IMG_20260315_194434.jpg IMG_20260315_194512.jpg IMG_20260315_194527.jpg IMG_20260315_194545.jpg
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice