Moderator Rules

Discussion in 'The Chat (WIP)' started by Cheekqo, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

So, I've decided we're going to have a moderator rules thread.
    So here they are.
    If you abuse moderator powers you will be revoked from moderation status.
    If you delete/edit any posts for no reason you will be given a moderation warning.
    If you spam as a moderator you will be revoked from moderation status and will be kicked from the group.
    If you see any flamewars, feel free to reply to it and scare the people doing it, if it continues feel free to kick those people from the group.
    Ivan Lochcov, I know who you are, you're not joining this group!
    If you insult another one of our moderators or staff for the entire forum, you will be revoked from moderation powers and will be kicked from the group with a one month ban from this group.
    If you even dare to tell another member of this group to die or to drink bleach, don't matter if its the lowest class, then you will be revoked moderation powers and will be kicked from this group with a 3 month ban from moderation.
    That is basically it.
    Remember, I'm the head of moderation and don't feel that you can overpower people just because you're a moderator! You'll end up losing your moderation powers!

2. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

OK BOSS

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice