Modern Bolide

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by JONONY, Apr 28, 2016.

1. JONONY

JONONY
    Expand Collapse

Devs I think its a good idea to make the bolide to the modern age because BeamNG drive only have a supercar from the 80s maybe a modern bolide will be good i know some of you will say we have the SBR4 and it can reach 200MPH+ yes I know that but the SBR4 is missing some thing that a italian supercar needs these mad designs on the bolide on the sbr4 there was none so I think we need a modern bolide

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rotfell

Rotfell
    Expand Collapse

SBR4 is an japanese supercar
    Bolide is an italian supercar

• Like Like x 2
  3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

I like this. I really want a new Civetta.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. simonfrat123

simonfrat123
    Expand Collapse

yes, I hope there is a modern Bolide "introducing the all new 2017 Civetta Bolide"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

No I don't think we would get a Bolide. Since when has Italy brought a model name back? Imagine a 2017 Ferrari Testarossa, or a 2017 Lancia Stratos. No, A new Civetta should be called something like 'Pazzoide', 'Scintilla' or 'Stoccata'.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. _Divine

_Divine
    Expand Collapse

We need:
    1990-1998
    1998-2005
    2005-2013
    2014-

It`d be nice to see a generation of Italian super cars over the time.

7. kruleworld

kruleworld
    Expand Collapse

It could make for an interesting model having a modern supercar.

you know nothing, . Ferrari had a testarossa in 1957 and 1984, a California in 1966 and 2008, superamerica in 1960 and 2005, Maranello in 1996 and 2002. All I'm saying is don't hold Ferrari above other car makers, as mostly it's unjustified. They have been described over the last few years as a merchandising company that occasionally makes cars.

8. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

We already HAVE a modern supercar in the SBR4. This thread is about a modern Italian supercar.
    I am glad that you feel superior to me in intellect. However, I sincerely doubt that I know nothing. Maybe you could teach me a few things since you are apparently an expert on knowing nothing.
    I will admit that I was not aware of these model name repeats and I appreciate you correcting me. Allow me to thus rephrase my post.
    Italian automakers tend to focus on the future rather than the past with regard to many attributes of design. I am of the opinion that instead of repeating a name, Civetta would move on from the Bolide and use another name like 'Pazzoide', 'Scintilla' or 'Stoccata'. Ferrari for example has used many more new names for cars than they have reused them. Same situation for Lamborgini, Lancia, and Maserati. (With the exception of the Quattroporte.)
    I actually don't hold Ferrari in very high esteem. I like German supercars more than I like Italian ones. The few Ferrari models I adore are the 308, the GTO, the 512, and the F40. Just because I mentioned Ferrari does not mean I like Ferrari.

9. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I agree, they did it with the moon hawk and pessima, why not do it again?

10. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

not the moonhawk.
    --- Post updated ---
    im bad at photoshoping.
    i know it wont look like this if there is one.

Attached Files:

• bolide_beautyshot.jpg
    • BolideGT_2_2_2.png
    • 138799-BeamNG-2014-04-03-16-12-49-54.png
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice