1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Mods causing suspension explosion

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ItsJustCurtis, Apr 24, 2018.

1. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

I have a number of mods installed that modify the suspension systems in one way or another which were all working perfectly fine prior to the update. Now there is an issue, I have disabled them one by one to see if that fixed the issue, but I can't seem to find it. Its only on some vehicles that get loaded, so i'm trying to isolate it to the mods used on those vehicles, however changing the parts to vanilla ones seem to still have issues. Is there a way that I can isolate the problem mod without trying different combinations of disabling mods, as I think it may be two mods clashing and contradicting eachother causing the issue.

Any help or advice appreciated.

2. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Remove all mods installed, clear cache, and then put them back in one by one until you find the one(s) that are broken. If you think it may be a mod conflict, well the only way to tell would be to isolate the mods that are conflicting, which is really just a trial-and-error process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I've tried that now, cleared the cache and had mods running one by one, with no other mods active, and the issue still stands. Yet to test it on every vehicle, but it seems to only affect the 200BX.

Looking at the screenshot, it appears that the wheels are spawing in the wrong location (can be one or both axles, depending on which config I spawn).

Struggling for ideas now. Going to try rebuilding the configs from scratch to see if its an issue with the config file
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, so I've rebuilt, it is exclusively the 200BX that is affected, it seems anything non vanilla in the suspension tab causes the issue. The cambergang mod is new, though removing it doesn't appear to fix the issue, and the scrapeworks mod used to work fine, but now doesn't. Last time I played was before the latest update so I'm wondering if some change to the 200BX jbeam is causing problems? Both these mods are working fine on other vehicles.

Attached Files:

• upload_2018-4-24_18-55-50.png
    • upload_2018-4-24_21-47-20.png
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice