1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexthecarguy1, Dec 26, 2020.

1. alexthecarguy1

alexthecarguy1
    Expand Collapse

Is there any good car mods which is not automation. I am just wondering since im kinda tired of only seeing automation mods (for some brands like volvo).

2. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

almost all the volvo mods are INCREDIBLY old, and there are very few. There is one that is being worked on and does not show any signs of being cancelled anytime soon, but just know that if you download the 2 or 3 volvo mods they will most likely not work. i think the rally one was updated for 0.18 but idk

Edit: if you really want good car mods, just go to the top resources section and you will find many lore-friendly mods, and even just a little bit of searching will help you find many irl car mods, such as the lada pack and ford falcon xb and stuff. If you really want a volvo so badly there is at least one (there may be more idk) in agents meshslap pack. there are two and i cannot remember which one it is but it is in one. There is also a couple of old porsches and a saab or two, as well as many american and japanese cars. just note that these will not crash the best because most of them are meshslaps, higher quality than russian ones but still not as good as a car with a fully modeled jbeam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice