MONSTERS VS CARS , FIRST ATTEMPT

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by JayRoad, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Okay...let me list a few things wrong with this video...

1. You aren't even using fixed Russian mods, there is a fixed Dodge Challenger in a group with actual paint...
    2. What is the point of the dragon if it isn't even close to the vehicles? Its sort of just jumping over the chasm at that point?
    3. I actually want to see a video where the vehicles jump into the creatures, if they even have any jbeam...
    4. Sure the caravan adds something, but that is really simple, having only one caravan...
    5. Sure, you need to know where to drive, but...is it really that hard to just speed onto the ramp without the UI being there?
    6. Its always clickbait and...pretty much the same thing...but it isn't that bad, since nearly every crash video uses it...
    7. Were you not able to cut out the failed attempts? its...pretty easy...

Just try something a lot more unique then pretty much adding something to a map and...essentially never using it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

what is this?

absolute ear rape for one...second, those are clearly Gmod/SFM rips and you are jumping over/around them with off-site mods.

#22 Godzilla!, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Ok, buddy, I hav been summoned from the depths of beamng movie hell to come here, ok, and I have ONE reason, ONE REASON ONLY why these videos suck, ok, are you ready for it? Can you handle it?

THERE IS JUST SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH EFFORT PUT INTO IT
    YOU NEED TO PUT SOUL AND EFFORT INTO VIDEOS
    DONT JUST WAIT FOR ME TO RUN OUT OF DIFFERENT COLOURS
    GO OUT THERE, GIVE THOSE NEEDLESSLY HIGH POLY MOSTERS A JBEAM AND HIT THEM WITH CARS

And cut the clickbait out, makes people hate you, sorry, but it's true

Now, remember, I've seen worse videos, and I've seen worse trolls comment, if you ask for feedback on your videos, you are going to get feedback, don't complain that you didn't want it, now, I hope my bright colours motivated you enough, go make me proud(ish)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JayRoad

JayRoad
    Expand Collapse

Im gonna upload more videos , different videos , like this . So let me know what you want and i will try to make it .

5. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Why that Russian lambo inside your thumbnail

Otherwise I watched the video and it was worth a like

6. JayRoad

JayRoad
    Expand Collapse

there is no clicbait , i didnt write look how i kill the dragon or stuff like that, it is normal crashes , and cuz the research i made , not bad crashes , cuz there are a lot worses boring crashes , here is just plus that there is a monster. no clickbait just added monsters cuz everything seems similar , car-rock-crash. car-car=crash..
    --- Post updated ---
    cmon mate , what is this game about ? about guns ? murders ? sport ? no its not , its about cars , and cars crashes only , so why just dont use better quality of russian mods (not every) and make fun with them if its on a good level ?
    --- Post updated ---
    b
    but thanks for honest reply

7. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Because Russian mods are off-site mods, and they don’t crash very well, and people use them for clickbait

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. JayRoad

JayRoad
    Expand Collapse

I dont know , i dont judge mod by where they came from.... it is crazy ,, if i like it i put it in , if its in bad quality i dont , simple , even mustang is russian mods , and it is great job.. i mean , bad mods can came from USA , DENMARK , BRAZIL , or whatever

9. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

They are called Russian mods because usally the site they come from has Russian text

But I agree and I’m not going to fight :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Hey, its better than the other videos atleast. Mostly the variety of types of vehicles in the video I think. One thing I would like to see is special and more unique places, except for obvious jumps.

11. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

this is kinda bad so i will give 4/10

12. JayRoad

JayRoad
    Expand Collapse

okay thanks , i will try to find something different
    --- Post updated ---
    ;);););););) , okay mate thanks even for the 4 ;);)

13. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

it would be 8/10 if you got rid of those things (godzilla, t-rex, shark ETC,) and the russian mods
    rn its like a 3/10

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

it's still terrible

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. JayRoad

JayRoad
    Expand Collapse

it would be boring... trust me
    --- Post updated ---
    why you so jealouse ? only for you i can make video how to

16. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

it doesn't add anything
    you don't even hit them
    they're just giving you dislikes

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I’m not jealous, the videos legitimately, grade a , SUCK.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

IMG_7296.jpg

I think he has the videos where he wants them to be guys. Anyone who would say the below comment won't be making videos much better than these are.

"cmon mate , what is this game about ? about guns ? murders ? sport ? no its not , its about cars , and cars crashes only , so why just dont use better quality of russian mods (not every) and make fun with them if its on a good level ?"

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

1. Is it just me or is it really laggy?
    2. I can't be the only one seeing the giant invisible land on that jump, when he goes down the hill, the car just lifts up off the ground, should tell the mapmaker...
    3. They aren't changing, but they aren't getting worse, so they are already better than some you tubers
    4. Can't wait to see the next one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice