More Realistic Tire Reaction After Being on Different Surfaces

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SeLJaK GaMeZ, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SeLJaK GaMeZ

SeLJaK GaMeZ
    Expand Collapse

Hi people of the BeamNG.Drive forums and Devs of the game,

I've been playing this game for roughly 300 hours (it would have been more if my computer didn't break), and one thing always bothered me a little bit. That tire grip doesn't seem to get affected when the tires get dirty or wet. So if you just went off-roading and get back onto pavement you don't feel like there is any dirt on your tires it's just an instant grip switch and can be off putting and is unrealistic. A nice feature to go along with this, though not necessary, is the visual effect of your tires and car getting dirty or wet when going through dirt or water.

I feel that this slight change would make the game so much more realistic and overall easier to drive as sudden grip changes can suddenly throw off the balance of the car when braking or turning making it handle unpredictably.

Hopefully this is a feature that the devs will implement in the near future (maybe even 0.8.1, probably not though).

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

3. A Tiny Dent

A Tiny Dent
    Expand Collapse

Thanks a lot!
    It helped me:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice