1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Motion Halt? & Website Access Problems?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Firehound57, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Firehound57

Firehound57
    Expand Collapse

Hello there,

For a while now I've been following Rigs of Rods and BeamNG. I just signed up a few minutes ago so I could ask some questions.

Question 1: Will everything stop moving when you exit a vehicle like in RoR? Because I personally don't like that at all, or at least add an option to turn it on or of?

Question 2: For some reason I can't access the RoR or BeamNG website! The only reason I can now is because I'm on my dad's computer. But on mine, the one I use the most, I can't access either of them. Used to I could RoR, but now neither of them. It just says "Webpage not found". I sent you an email, but I guess you didn't see. I cleared my cache, everything!

Thank you, and I hope to hear back!

2. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

Maybe check your firewall or virus-scan.

3. Firehound57

Firehound57
    Expand Collapse

Nope, it's not my computer. It is my whole network, I can't access it on my iPad or iPhone either.

4. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

its probably something wrong with your network then, as unless your isp blocks beamng and ror's websites, then you should be able to load them fine

5. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

It sounds a little like DNS but I'm not too sure, probably your internet though.

6. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

Question 1: Will everything stop moving when you exit a vehicle like in RoR? Because I personally don't like that at all, or at least add an option to turn it on or of?

Yeah me neither. And when you re-enter the car in continues to move.

#6 Davidbc, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  7. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

it does that, because the physics deactivate when you exit the vehicle, and it does that to save computer rescources

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice