Multiple player

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by foltz1970, Mar 21, 2026.

  1. foltz1970

    foltz1970
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2024
    Messages:
    19
    I don't know were to put it so I'm putting it here. Did we forget about back in 0.30 leaks they were taking about multi-player. I know it is probably really hard because of repo and mods but if they added a turn all mods back on button they could team up with the beammp team (only reason I say a turn on all mods back on is for people like me with 400+ mods currently active)
     
    #1 foltz1970, Mar 21, 2026
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice