Solved Multiples engines multiples meshes

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Ezo, May 24, 2017.

1. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

How do make two engines, one with one mesh (example 4cil) and the other with another mesh(example i6)?
    And where is the etkc and etk800 engine files?

2. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Each engine inside the jbeam file will have its own flexbodies section, just change the name to the model you want to use in there. You can then have two separate engine models in two separate engines.

Those engines are inside the common.zip in the file "etk_engine".

So inside that file you see a section:
    Code:
    "flexbodies": [
            ["mesh", "[group]:", "nonFlexMaterials"],
            ["etk_engine_i4", ["etk_engine","etk_transmission"],[]{"pos":{"x":0,"y":0,"z":0}}],
            ["etk_radtube_i4", ["etk_radiator","etk_engine"],[]{"pos":{"x":0,"y":0,"z":0}}],
        ],
    The bit that states "etk_engine_i4" is the object name, the bit you change to specify what 3d object you want to use.

3. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

Change all of them?
    --- Post updated ---
    it worked, thankyou very much

• Like Like x 1
  4. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Essentially, the first item on each row is the model name (as listed in your modelling software), the second item is what node group that maps too for deformations (since you don't want the engine to be stretched vertically by the bonnet opening). You will notice that on the example above that the second item is in square brackets with multiple items inside them, this denotes to map it to all of the groups listed inside the square brackets.

5. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

ok, thankou veryveryveryvery much, it worked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice