My Force Feedback Controls Section has no "Configure" Section.

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Goochstain, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Goochstain

Goochstain
    Expand Collapse

I have a Thrustmaster TMX and it is obviously capable of force feedback. I have fresh drivers and firmware. It is enabled in the control panel for the wheel. I can test various effects with force feedback in the same control panel. Everything there works.

In BeamNG, in the force feedback settings I can see that the wheel is capable of it and it shows the relevant axis/binding that FF would be acting on. However, I have no "Configure" section where I could enable it. Here is what the offical beamng resource shows in the FF Setup page: upload_2021-8-25_22-26-23.png

In contrast, here is what I see in that same area in game: upload_2021-8-25_22-27-37.png

literally no area whatsoever to turn it on. I find it kind of comical because all I have is the help page that shows something that doesn't exist in my game. And to further elaborate, yes I have the most up to date beamNG.

Attached Files:

• upload_2021-8-25_22-26-49.png
  2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Click that dark XAXIS label on page where you can't find configuration, that opens then configuration if I remember correctly, been a while since I needed that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Goochstain

Goochstain
    Expand Collapse

Yup that was indeed the issue. That guide must be updated then because it used to just be there. Thanks though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice