Outdated My Reshade config

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Brother_Dave, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Haha yeah might post one later :p

2. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Ill toss in one screenshot of the bananas one but the rest, including zip is for my latest edit where im trying to keep saturation at a decent level throughout and also trying to use AO in a different way to get better shading of the models, not just darker areas around edges. Plus ive tried to bring out reflections to get a crisp feel :) Not happy about how Bloom looks on Hirochi Raceway but looks better on other maps o_O

EDIT: Forgot to upload the bananas screenshot..

Attached Files:

#182 Brother_Dave, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. RiFlech

RiFlech
    Expand Collapse

Oof, It's not Hamachi, It's Nvidia Helper thingy
    --- Post updated ---
    Still in love with your ReShade! (From Post#161)
    screenshot_00695.png screenshot_00696.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! Glad you like it :) Trying to improve it for myself (really should sleep more, work on shader settings less) so its nice to hear youve found a favourite (#161)!

5. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

My favorite is still the custom vibrant one you made for me, there's just something about it that makes it my favorite :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Yeah those earlier ones are in many ways 'cleaner' than my later ones, trying to achieve a certain look but dont know what that look is yet lol :p

7. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes it's just better to go back to the roots, start from one of your early versions :)

8. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Itll probably end up with that lol but atleast its nice to have them all saved here, so that i dont have to worry about loosing them :)

9. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

All I see is this...

Attached Files:

• Capture.png
  10. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Not sure i catch what you mean Nathan?

11. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I can't find it :confused:

12. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

You need to look in the Bin64-folder usually located in c:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Beamng.drive, unless youve installed Beamng.drive. at another location :)

13. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Releasing a new edit, a 'realistic, yet colorful' version according to BNG News :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

14. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Overwrite the Test.ini in the latest edit with this one, itll take care of an annoying thingo.

Attached Files:

15. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Did I do something wrong? I don't think the tires should have a glow around them :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00000.png
  16. mydoomfest56

mydoomfest56
    Expand Collapse

These shaders are amazing

17. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Did you download the extra Test.ini in the appropriatly named Test.zip? That should take care of it or atleast make it less visible o_O Im using the shader causing those for two things, one is to weigh up the increased AO which i use to get better shading on the cars, and two is to get clearer reflections. I did some more after i uploaded the Test.zip that might have made things better but ill try and get the conditions youre at to see if i can sort it for those too :oops:

Thanks man ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    I replicated the conditions and the huge wheels, dark arena combined with the soil ground material made them really visible so heres a adjusted version of the latest one, hopefully shouldnt be as in-your-face now :) It does come at cost of how crisp the reflections are but they are still there, no pain, no gain and so on o_O

Attached Files:

18. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Quick tip: Don't Verify Integrity, your files may disappear.

Yeah, Umm...it doesn't work anymore for me...I Verified Integrity, and it removed the Reshade stuff, but I reinstalled both the old and new versions of Reshade, including the part I need. It keeps crashing my game, not even starting once I put in Test.ini and your Reshade-Folders...

#198 Danny Werewolf, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  19. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Yeah done that mistake before, now i made back ups of all the reshade files incl. dxgi.dll, .ini and so on. You sure youve gone through all the steps in the first post? Chosen the right Direct3D? Not especially keen on verifying mine if you dont get it to run. You might need a clean install of BeamNG to get it working.. :/

20. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

I chose the right Direct3D +10, but I might need a clean install. Even if, it works fine I believe every time I don't have anything edit (After I reverify it to hopefully cancel any failed attempts)

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice