1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

My Reshade config

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Brother_Dave, Jan 20, 2018.

1. TheDiamondLord8

TheDiamondLord8
    Expand Collapse

I would recommend doing a video instruction for those who need help. I use a different reshade but I'm thinking of using another. This one is nice though.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

i second what diamond said

Any progress btw?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keys

Keys
    Expand Collapse

YES I WOULD NEED THAT, i followed to the best of my ability and still could not get it :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TheDiamondLord8

TheDiamondLord8
    Expand Collapse

Try starting with Cessni's reshade (VEP). It was the first one I got to work (and still use it).

• Like Like x 2
  5. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

A instructions vid is a good idea. Seems to come up all the time as a problem and weve all had a bunch of problems getting Reshade running.
    Itll take a while though, going out of town for a few days. Going to be intresting to see if i get it running again afterwards since after 0.12 some seem to have alot more problems with Reshade o_O

About progress, done alot of changes back and forth but nothing im happy enough with yet to release. Latest screens in the Community screenshot thread would be the one to look at :) :

https://beamng.com/threads/communit...ge-of-beamng-drive.1141/page-2970#post-836760

Im looking at Forza 7 and Gran Turismo Sport to get a similar, realistic, look but somewhat a mix of those along with some eye-candy bloomishnesss. Problem there is that they, along with GTA V, does so much more with map/track lighting settings so getting something to look good throughout the TimeOfDay is hard.

6. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Reshade 3.0.8 works perfectly for me on 0.12

• Like Like x 1