Unsolved Need Help with Creating and Attaching Tires to Model in Blender and JBeam

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Mario64iscool2, May 9, 2019.

1. Mario64iscool2

Mario64iscool2
    Expand Collapse

Hi BeamNG Forum. It's been a while since I last posted on here, and I'm trying to get back into making mods. Someone finally released a Mario Kart Tire model that fit the kart, so I'm trying to finish a long-overdue mod. I have a JBeam that's mostly complete, save for tires and a working engine. I've also noticed that some triangles like to deform themselves despite being anchored. I've attached the folder in its current state, and the plan is to have the kart with selectable tires, the tires being either Slicks or Cyber Slicks. The Textures for both are present with a singleton material for each. I'm uncertain if the Cyber Slicks have a valid place or texture slot in the model. It's a laundry list of things-to-do, and I need some assistance. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Mario64iscool2

Mario64iscool2
    Expand Collapse

When it comes to wheels, I'm clueless on how to set them up. I have a separate DAE with the wheels in it.
    All 4 wheels are in their locations relative to the vehicle.
    --- Post updated ---
    And now I managed to break it. I think it's due to the filenames and other problems with adding parts.

Attached Files:

#2 Mario64iscool2, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice