Need Ideas For New Builds

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by OnlyEpicDrops, Aug 4, 2020.

1. OnlyEpicDrops

OnlyEpicDrops
    Expand Collapse

I've been playing BeamNG avidly for a few years now, and I'm out of ideas for what cars/setups I should build. I need ideas for creative/unique/stupid things to do. For those who are in the same boat, here's what I've done that turned out to be fun:
    • Drift D-Series
    • Off-Road Covet
    • Diesel Tuner Pessima
    • Heavy Duty Roamer
    • Hopper Race Car
    • Sleeper Grand Marshall
    • Drag DT40L
    • Tograc All-Terrain Police Car
    All of these are cars that I took in stock, "normal" form, and modified to hell and back in the parts configurator (my favorite thing to do). Let me hear all your other cool builds!

2. RadeS

RadeS
    Expand Collapse

yes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OnlyEpicDrops

OnlyEpicDrops
    Expand Collapse

It was a ton of fun to build. People sleep on diesel cars in this game, but they have huge potential. The support just isn't there so we have to turn to mods.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

I love playing with diesels. Wish more cars in game would have one

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OnlyEpicDrops

OnlyEpicDrops
    Expand Collapse

I wish I had the time to learn how to mod so I can make more kickass diesel engines. An alarming amount of the diesel mods either run on a gasoline fuel tank, sound awful, or don't have the right exhaust smoke. Some of them are downright weak as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

• "Normal" Hero bus - the hero bus, but with no JATO rockets and all the seats added back in. Just a fleet bus with a star-spangled skin and a cape.
    • "Retro" Vivace - with the thinnest whitewall tires you can find, and a skin featuring Corvette-style side coves with a separate color selection.
    • "Hillbilly" Ambulance - a flatbed H-series with the ambulance skin and lightbar. Bonus points if you can figure out how to put the stretcher on top of the bed at spawn.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OnlyEpicDrops

OnlyEpicDrops
    Expand Collapse

I really like the ambulance idea. Maybe even do a normal ambulance but lifted and 4x4 on mud terrains? I feel like it'd be funny watching an ambulance try to handle the rocks on Utah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice