1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

New and... Yet a long time user.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Powered_By, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

Hello. I owned BeamNG before it had merged with Steam. So I had the 3.0.5 Version? I never had updated it so I never found out it had been Greenlit. I found this wonderful game again and I am amazed how far it has come. This game definitely suits any 19 year old who wants to crash cars on a screen! I have read Forum rules so I can be a likable person here and I wish to be a good friend and I strive to offer as much as possible here on the Forum.

Although the Forum Rules sums up the rights and wrongs of the Forum, but having been an avid user on the Minecraft Forum. There are several qualities that can really anger someone. If you can post here about what is frowned upon here on this Forum and why. I don't want to accidentally be hated for because I did something that I did not know of that was not popular.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  2. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

read the posting guidelines before you post, they pretty much sum up the place. Also, don't shitpost. It's been getting out of hand, and the screenshots thread was locked because people would not listen and turned that place into a chatroom.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

Well, since this IS based around cars, I would suggest respecting people's opinion on cars, and their opinion in general

• Like Like x 1
  4. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

Thank you my friends for your feedback to my post. I have been looking around and some preset mods here have been getting some hate. Why exactly?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

They have been getting some hate because they don't take much skill to make, anyone can make them theirselves, and some aren't packed right.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

they don't take the time to finish the mod, yet it's a mod that takes literally 2 minutes to make. Lazy buggers not worth any respect basically

• Like Like x 1
  7. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

I can see the point. In a mod, your own content is expected as well?

8. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

it's not do much that but to make a config mod is literally just changing the pre installed parts on a vehicle and then clicking save. It should then have an info page and a thumbnail image made before being packed properly into a zip but alot forget this last part.

it is a zero effort affair.

we respect a little bit of effort...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice