New config selector idea.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by p-p-potato, Nov 25, 2016.

1. p-p-potato

p-p-potato
    Expand Collapse

So I was playing and then a great idea struck me for a new way to have a config selector.

On the right side, you would have Non-Factory configurations [ including police, fire dept., etc. ]

On the left would something completely different.
    You would select your car,
    Then select your trim,
    And then add options.

Most cars have options to add when you are buying it new, so why cant we have that? Most cars end up with usually an option or two at least. This could also benefit when Career mode is added, so that when buying a car, if it is used it can have random options to go along with the trim, and if new you can add options that you would like on the car.

But just an idea, tell me what you think.

By the way I'm not very good at explaining things, sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

This is a great idea, I'd love to see this in-game. :)

3. MotherTrucker02

MotherTrucker02
    Expand Collapse

Definitely agree. I've always though a vehicle selector similar to how you order a car would be nice. It would also enable many more configurations without a super long list in the vehicle selector. Maybe still have a few base configurations for those that don't want to deal with configuring a car all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. p-p-potato

p-p-potato
    Expand Collapse

That wouldn't really be a problem, as the regular config selector will always be available on the opposite side. I get what you mean though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice