1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

New game: Did I Die? :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colonel_Potter, Aug 26, 2013.

1. sfranse

sfranse
    Expand Collapse

Got stuck on the edge of a cliff. Upon reversing the car began making sounds like a washing machine, started spinning, imploded, and shot into orbit. I may need a doctor.

Attached Files:

• BeamNG_2014-01-31_22-20-02-12.jpg
    • BeamNG_2014-01-31_22-20-08-91.jpg
    • BeamNG_2014-01-31_22-19-40-73.jpg
  2. Ckykyro

Ckykyro
    Expand Collapse

One day Johnbobbillyjoesteven and his friend Mark were going around the test rally track to see what their car could do.
    They were able to do about two laps, but on the third one they forgot to slow down on the small crest, which turned. He ended up under steering, and hit the (cliff?) and flipped over and rolled a few times. (going about 50 mp/h btw)
    Mark got ejected out of the passenger window when they flipped the first time, and slid down the moutain. Johnbobbillyjoesteven was still in the car since he had all his seatbelts and such, including a helmet and padding (so did Mark, though he didnt buckle up, he had the helmet and padding though.

Soo, who died and who lived? Or what did they have to live with? Or did they both die.

TL;DR - Under steered going 50 mp/h over crest, hit small moutain hill thing, driver stayed in car, passenger got ejected at first flip, sliding down moutain. car rolled over few times on way down

Attached Files:

• Capture14.PNG
    • Capture15.PNG
    • Capture16.PNG
  3. FZulley

FZulley
    Expand Collapse

Ouch! But I think, this was his "luck" maybe. He definitly got a massive whiplash, broken bones and when the paramedics arrived, he had already fallen in to coma, which lasted about one week. After his stay in hospital, he had a long rehab to go through.
    He will never ever be able to forget, what happend, and it took a long time until he was able to drive in a car without having fear and pain.

The driver. Well, he was found dead in the car. There was no room to survive, even with a helmet and so on. That poor guy was squashed in there like a tomato, which is falling down out of your hand on the ground. Was hard to see for the paramedics.

4. mafen0

mafen0
    Expand Collapse

Did i die here?
    2014-01-04_00006.jpg

I dont know how it happend

5. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Um....

DEAD...

massive upper body trauma...

6. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

What about me.....

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

7. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

8. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Probably:D

9. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

Drunk joy-rider took his car out in the middle of the night. Didn't see the turn, ran right into the tree at approximately 30-50 MPH. Did... he... die?

wreck.jpg

10. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

To be brutally honest mate...your possibly dead from a broken neck...

11. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Or considering the fact that he is probably part of the tree now ;)

12. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

Did I die?

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00095.jpg
  13. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Thanks man I just have trouble explaining things in details...

Broken legs and a cracked skull causing brain death within 24 hours so short term your just about alive but on life support but due to injuries you will die within 24 hours to 96 hours..

14. The Maximum

The Maximum
    Expand Collapse

Oh, oh oh, let me join :eek: :
    Did I die?
    screenshot_00310.png

Okay, seriously:
    screenshot_00400.jpg
    I was going at about 50 - 70 kph, when my axis suddenly fell in love with the mast. You can even see the skid marks on it from their kiss

--> by the way, where you got that roll cage of a van from?
    ..and I think YOU and IT survived! Yeah gonna wake up with some headache but hey...

15. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

You survive the impact, but the seat belt breaks your collar bone and some ribs, and the lap belt gives you some internal damage. You break a lot of bones in your face from smacking your it into the steering wheel. You also suffer a broken leg and foot. You are airlifted to the hospital, and you are in stable condition, until you get a bad infection in your knee from surgery. It spreads like wildfire, and before the doctors really decide what to do about it, it has taken over your body. You survive just 3 days after the crash, dying from infection. Your family sues the hospital for millions, they win the case, but "no amount of money will fill the hole in their hearts". Sure.

16. thescruffmuffin

thescruffmuffin
    Expand Collapse

Miraculously you survived with only minor bruising and minor cuts! You were so relieved that you lived that when you got out of your truck you weren't paying attention, slipped in spilled fluids (oil, tranny fluid, gear oil, etc.) and impaled yourself on a piece of jagged metal.

What I want to know is; Did I die?

I was stopped waiting to make a left turn in my Covet when an inattentive granny rammed into the back of my car with her Grand Marshal at 30 mph!

Did I Die.png

17. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Covet everyone has got whiplash and the Grand Marshal...whiplash everyone survives...

18. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Right after the crash, the granny speeds off. The family in the covet, who are all fine accept for some whiplash and minor bruises, gets out and call the police. The police arrive 10 minutes later, and the family reports the hit and run. As they are describing the crash to the patrolman, they notice the Grand Marshall coming down the road. The rookie patrolman gets ready to arrest the perp, but the car stops, and a little old lady gets out with a plate of freshly baked cookies in her hand. The moment is ruined when the cop tases the woman and arrests her.
    The charges of hit and run are dropped, because of the little lady's good intentions, and the cops questionable reaction. Her insurance covers the cost of the damage to both cars. The cookies, however, were a total write-off.

19. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Lol I traded the van in for a cover. ;) And I did that mod myself, I might release it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

20. Andrew115342

Andrew115342
    Expand Collapse

I like this topic.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00011.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice