New ideas for future updates

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Officer, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Officer

Officer
    Expand Collapse

Hi there,
    I've been playing this amazing game for a long time now, and I can see that DEVs are working on updates constantly, but I also wanted to suggest more ideas for future updates that I think will present a better game experience. I'll drop them under:
    1. MAPS and WEATHER:
    - add all map editions (create a version of each map in summer, autumn, and winter edition with snow). This would improve and make the game more realistic.
    - add dedicated options to make weather more realistic: add snow, a better edition of fog, rain, thunder, and some other weather conditions. This would make a great change when combined with all sorts of map editions.
    - add options to insert the time of the day, since it's very hard to control the weather using the small bar in the menu.
    2. ROAD CONDITIONS:
    - add realistic road conditions: in-depth holes (increase the number of them depending on the road. On smaller roads, increase the number of them and on highways add a new asphalt texture because the holes were removed), add slippery and icy roads (great when combined with winter season edition), make water appear on the road (for example, when the water is falling from nearby cliffs to the road and then running down the road) and other conditions that will be more realistic
    - add more variations of signs and fix issues where the fence is not correctly placed.
    - possibly add light posts on areas that are more traveled, or in some areas make the lights glow (since they are already placed).
    - add drains to the road to make them more realistic.
    3. VEHICLES:
    - add more options (such as controlling and opening one door) and default skins to Wentward DT40L
    - adding more tire options to all in-game vehicles
    - adding options to manually open all doors for better scenarios

That's all I have in mind now, I will update or make another post if I get some more ideas.

I would like to see your comments and ideas, so please comment below and express what you think.

2. Ayca

Ayca
    Expand Collapse

a freaking minivan, please beamng, we need a minivan thats 90s, less safe than a 70s buick, and is horribly beautiful looking.

lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice