Unsolved New pc not installing mods

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by bigd33103, Jan 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. bigd33103

bigd33103
    Expand Collapse

So basically i have a desktop that ive played beam ng for the longest time on. i recently bought this Laptop and installed beamng however all the mods im subscribed to are not installing on the laptop. It says im subscribed but thats it. ive tried unsubscribing and resubscribing but that doesnt do anything either. Plz help i wanna play beam ng in public with my mates and my mods

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NinthArcher5437

NinthArcher5437
    Expand Collapse

sorry I can not help you with that but I have had the same problem with my new laptop it has not been downloading mods like it should right? so I was just giving you a heads up that your not the only one with the problem. NinthArcher5437.

3. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

You're not installing installing or dragging and dropping in the "mods" folder. Just look for the "mods" folder, it'll turn up eventually

4. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

That's the thing, some/most users that don't know the system very well subscribe to mods. The OGs had to drag and drop. Personally the drag and drop method is way more efficient and is less of a hassle. For example if you wanted a mod that was on the forums you couldn't subscribe to it because you have to use the drag and drop method.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice