Newer Germany map

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Lukas64 the dog, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Lukas64 the dog

Lukas64 the dog
    Expand Collapse

EN: my idea is a new, improved map of germany that is about the size of italy. The old ETK test center can also be accommodated on this new Map. (the ETK test center map is a little bit old)

DE: Meine Idee ist eine neue verbesserte Deutschland karte die etwa die Größe von Italien hat. auf dieser neuen karte kann auch das alte ETK Testcenter untergebracht werden. (Die ETK Testcenter karte ist ein kleines bisschen alt)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. IDontKnow

IDontKnow
    Expand Collapse

That sounds cool! I would like an urban German city, where you can crash into the BeamNG offices with your car.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lukas64 the dog

Lukas64 the dog
    Expand Collapse

i meant a landscape with small villages a small town a idustreal areal and a long highway. because germany is more known for the autobahn. and you can drive on the highway realy fast.

#3 Lukas64 the dog, Dec 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Lukas64 the dog

Lukas64 the dog
    Expand Collapse

5. CVT3500

CVT3500
    Expand Collapse

DE: Finde ich echt gut. Oder wenigstens die ETK Test Center Karte ein Update zu verpassen, um die Straßen die außerhalb der Karte führen, zu öffnen und somit eine Autobahn zu schaffen, und dann eine Art Stadt in die Karte einsetzen. Gute Idee, muss aber erstmal bei den entwicklern ankommen

EN: I like the Idea. Or Atleast give the ETK Test Center a Update, clear the road barriers to make Freeways, and then a place a City in it.. But it has to reach the Developers first.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TheGermanGamerYT

TheGermanGamerYT
    Expand Collapse

@CVT3500 da kann ich dir Zustimmen ich hab Bei Google eingegeben: German City Beamng.Drive Maps und dann bin ich hierher gekommen man könnte die strassen ausserhalb vom ETK Test Center öffnen und dort eine autobahn zu einer Neuen Stadt die richtig Richtig Gross ist

Würde mir Wünschen das die Map erweitert Wird!

LG: TheGermanGamerYT

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice