Nice, Rare, Weird, Expensive and Hilarious Cars You Saw Recently

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Ytrewq, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Cyboy

Cyboy
    Expand Collapse

I recently saw a Ferrari Testarossa, together with two Aventadors, one Murcielago and one Rolls Royce

• Like Like x 2
  2. iva.rpm

iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

A few weeks ago, I saw this beautiful 1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud in three different places in the same day, believe me or not.

Attached Files:

• 20221022_122917_3.jpg
    • 20221022_122900_3.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

Saw this super rare 1 of 3 known to still exist, 1968 Dodge Cincinnati Bengal's edition Charger at a local car show
    20221120_090519.jpg 20221120_090600.jpg 20221120_090550.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

5. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

this isnt impressive but it is for phillipines. lancer evo 10 next to a bmw. (idk what model)
    --- Post updated ---
    full list of cars i've seen:
    nissan 370z nismo i think. (random encounter)
    ford mustang. (random encounter)
    2 evo 10's (random encounter)
    3rd gen subaru with a turbo (from my mall's car convention)
    c1 'vette (from my mall's car convention)
    jazz that has recaro seats. (from my mall's car convention)
    about 6 or more mercedes that are old. (random encounter)
    the only tesla in my city. (model x) (from my mall's car convention) (owned by the mayor)
    old porsche. idk what model (from my mall''s car convention)
    bmw m3. (random encounter)

• Like Like x 1
  6. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Saw a purple Dodge Dart parked on the street downtown with the hood up, turns out the engine had captain marvel on it, it had a captain marvel wrap, red wheels, red mudflaps, subwoofer with leds in the trunk, a bunch of leds on the grille and in the headlights, etc. (even the license plate said ‘cptnmrvl’)

7. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

nice.

8. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

1986 Dodge Lancer ES in maroon, completely stock, no rust, parked outside a restaurant called Quarterback Club
    1976 Chevy Monte Carlo in maroon with a tan vinyl top and body colored Rally wheels with the license plate “BETCH” lol, also in pristine condition
    1970s Chevy Squarebody (x4) (blue, blue, black, orange) (all were slightly rusty, but not too bad)
    (wait, I forgot about the one in my neighbor’s driveway lol, it’s a white, base model 1975 Chevy C10 that has flat tires and is rusty)
    1978 Cadillac Eldorado in metallic red (a literal barnfind, inside my neighbor’s barn)
    1976 International Harvester Loadstar 1700 in faded army green with a red flatbed, red and white Dayton wheels, chrome grille and bumper, visor, double stacks, no rust) which is my other neighbor’s flatbed he uses for everything, yet it’s still in tip-top shape except for faded paint
    1957 Mercury Comet convertible in metallic red, no rust
    1978 MGB convertible in light yellow, no rust
    1978 Ford F750 in faded red with a dump bed with a tarp, no rust
    1982 GMC Topkick in white, blue and grey tri-tone, also with a dump bed, no rust
    A bunch of rusty Task Force Chevys
    rusty 1958 Edsel in cream with rose gold highlights
    1982 Ford CLT-9000 in a white, blue and grey swirly tri-tone, no rust, pulling a tanker trailer with Dayton wheels (the truck didn’t have Daytons, the trailer did)
    1978 Western Star COE, no rust, in a yellow, orange, tan, black, and red paint job that was of Utah’s sandstone formations, no rust, pulling a 70s box trailer with a matching paint job, no rust
    A Ford Model T Doctors’ Coupe in black, in perfect condition outside my friend’s neighbor’s house, with a guy cranking up the engine.
    1994 Toyota Celica high schooler’s beater car in black, primer grey, and green (different panels)
    1970 Ford F100 in pale blue, pristine condition
    1990 Buick Electra in black, pristine condition, highest trim level
    1967 Ford Falcon Futura in burnt orange and black vinyl top, lowered with custom wheels
    1956 International Harvester S110 in baby blue, but you can’t even tell except for the roof and doors, because the rest is completely covered in rust
    1968 Ford Mustang notchback/coupe in dark red, pristine condition
    1980 Ford F-250 flatbed in orange, moderately rusty
    1989 GMC Truck in white, mid-range model, was the cleanest OBS I have ever seen. I checked inside the rear wheel wells, and there wasn’t a speck of rust!
    1984 Chevy El Camino in silver and black two-tone, stock
    1969 Chevy C10 in primer grey, with blue showing through, has the same wheels the Moonhawk 448 Special has (the tan and brown one), and was mid-restoration
    1996 Ford F250 in red, slightly rusty, highest trim level, all stock, roof lights, visor, crew cab, trailer hitch, and everything. I want to buy it
    1978 Toyota FJ40 in forest green with a white roof, had a nice patina (not that I like patina), and a period-appropriate snorkel, stock white wheels and hubcaps, etc.
    A 1969 Chevy K10 in metallic orange, perfect condition, with a huge diesel (sounded and smelled good)
    A 1989 Cadillac DeVille sedan in brown, good condition
    1969 Dodge Dart in orange, with black racing stripes, mag wheels and a black vinyl top
    1966 Ford Thunderbird in dark metallic green with a cream painted top, perfect condition
    1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am in black with gold accents (basically the Smokey and the Bandit car)
    + more that I can’t recall at the moment

#728 bussin.buses, Mar 16, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cyboy

Cyboy
    Expand Collapse

I once saw a Porsche 918 on the road, and recently i saw the new limited Audi R8 GT on the german Autobahn (limited to 333 cars)

• Like Like x 1
  10. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

I think I saw an Opel GT. Could've been an old Corvette, im not sure. I didn't get that good of a look of it, but it looked like a GT. Also saw an 80s Monte Carlo, around 3 6th gen Toyota Mark IIs, and a Saturn Astra.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

recently saw a maserati 430, i think these are rare (apparently 3 registered in the uk)

• Like Like x 1
  12. LegThePeg Official

LegThePeg Official
    Expand Collapse

For a while my neighbors that recently moved away had a Porsche Cayenne (not really rare, but interesting nonetheless)

Edit: Another one of my neighbors restores old cars so I once saw a Datsun pickup with a Dinoco livery and a few 70s Pontiac GTOs. He also once had a 30s Ford Model A

13. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

a neighbor that moved away a few years ago had (still has i think) a ferrari 308.
    i remember when i was about 6-7 it was the only car that wasn't taller than me

14. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

A USPS mail carrier driving a RHD Toyota Land Cruiser
    B941EBC3-A03B-463A-9ABC-E19EC25C3CD9.jpeg

15. LegThePeg Official

LegThePeg Official
    Expand Collapse

Ok, my old mail carrier had one of those. But the only thing was, it had a lifted suspension, fartcan exhaust, and tuner tires(so basically that but cooler).

16. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

nah, i like stock vehicles more than tuned/custom ones

17. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

just got home from my grandma's birthday, saw two M3 E30

one belongs to a guy who lives a few kilometers from me, it was at his house
    a little later a M3 E30 with a DTM race livery in the oncoming lane struck my eye
    Immediatly took out my phone, but was too slow to catch it. (I wasn't driving, by the way.)

• Like Like x 1
  18. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

I saw McLaren 720S in my school, I didn't see it but it had the doors open and revved the engine. I'm guessing that it was for the sixth form to join McLaren.

19. herb714

herb714
    Expand Collapse

Saw this 70s Ford LTD parked behind the Monte Carlo I mentioned here

Attached Files:

• IMG_20230330_143131480_HDR4.jpg
    #739 herb714, Apr 4, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  20. among us sussy moment

among us sussy moment
    Expand Collapse

recently i was going to mcdonalds (cashel, county tipperary, ireland) and i saw a nice ferrari f430 parked

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice