WIP Nissan Hardbody/ Datsun d21

Discussion in 'Land' started by ICECREAM, Jun 25, 2017.

1. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

I know its a bump but I saw the first post was last edited March the 4th this year. Is it still alive?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Probably a little bit.
    I mean i'm kind of exited too but don't get your hopes up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ace22

ace22
    Expand Collapse

omg please finish this mod i need this in my life

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Don't we all?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

I'm working on this, my has been pretty busy lately; I bought 2 fc rx7s and ive been busy with school and finals coming up, also being with my girlfriend..the mod is going to be detailed too.
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah its still alive. ive made two exhausts and I'm going to model a shit load of other things, ive just been really busy. Screenshot125.png Screenshot126.png Screenshot127.png Screenshot128.png Screenshot129.png Screenshot123.png Screenshot124.png I promise that progress will be so much quicker soon.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Nice!
    And 2 FC's, not 1 but 2... Dang the FC is darn ear my favorite RX7 too! Was either the turbo model?

7. Brickturn

Brickturn
    Expand Collapse

Will we get Stock versions of these trucks as well as other body styles?

8. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

hopefully...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

20180405_145340.jpg
    The fc is amazing, they aren't the turbo models. The 1st one is a s4 with the sunroof and other "premium" options but a na 13b. I have the 13b rew intake and intake manifold as well as 2 more rotary housing, 1 extra rotor, a extra transmission, new clutch, brand new water pump, brand new fuel rails, new injectors, 2 engine harnesses, 2 ecus..probably for a na and a turbo..i have so much more parts too.. as well as new fenders, front bumper, spoiler, front lip, a crap load of interior parts..also I am only 15 years old..just to let you know lol...the other fc Is pretty much completely stripped and im doing a turbo ls or 1jz swap..(Project drift car). 20180405_145353.jpg 20180405_145350.jpg 20180405_145340.jpg FB_IMG_1522904258176.jpg 20180329_202538.jpg FB_IMG_1515422919742.jpg Screenshot_20180106-005903.png Screenshot_20180106-005856.png

Also here is a project that my dad is doing with a turbo is. He is planning on throwing boost at it until is explains..quoted directly from him. FB_IMG_1524145567441.jpg FB_IMG_1524110939306.jpg Screenshot_20180419-160354.png redcliffphoto2.jpg FB_IMG_1514306237279.jpg
    We also have a spare 5.3l ls in the garage too...i may use it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yup. That's my plan.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Leo_03

Leo_03
    Expand Collapse

Ooh I cant wait to see this! keep it up.

11. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Wow. Just wow
    Im currently pretty young and my parents would never let me do this. Ever. Not until I am 2-3 years older, as I am just learning the basics of driving. Also where I live old cars are not common. By old I mean old Japanese cars like RX7's and Supras and stuff. Old camrys are abundant tho ;)
    Please dont rice those two beauties. I love FC's with a passion, and I would hate to see them slammed like a dog when its taking a dump
    Also LS swapping a rotary is like sacrilege. Rotaries are a dying breed, and we need to preserve them as long as possible. Not saying its a bad thing if the car already doesnt have a motor in it, than I guess its OK. Its really bad when you just throw out or scrap a perfectly good rotary, for an LS, which are literally everywhere, unlike rotaries.

12. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

My dad is super duper chill and actually encuraged me to buy them..we actually drove 12 hours to go and buy the first rx7. Im keeping my daily the stock 13b...old cars here are common..my friends step dad has a mk4 supra, my dad's freind has a 1jz cressida, this one kids sister boyfriend owns a super nice fd rx7..ive seen 3 r32s, 4 mk4 supras, 1 r33, 3 r35 and 1 was even a nismo..nah I'm not slamming them or "ricing them"..im tearing them both down and doing a complete rebuild and repaint...replacing all the bushing, repairing all rust..doing the whole thing..im going to put nice konig wheels on my daily and im painting it grey and redoing the interior and that's it..im going to either 1jz or sr20 swap my drift car..im doing a widebody, painting it either milenium jade or this nice blue colour I've figured out...theres no engine or interior in my drift build...the dude was actually going to send it to the scrap yard to get it crushed..ls's are super cheap to make good power but the trans is where it gets costly..it depends though, how much time it is going to take lol.

13. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Again, wow
    Yeah well in my area i do see skylines and GTR's and the occasional import. But my dad is actually really chill a lot of the time, but my mom is a stay home mom, and my dad works 2 full time jobs. He owns a real estate company and he works for a vitamins company called Life Vantage. I really wouldn't have a partner to help with any build if I were to do one, and he refuses to buy me, or even if I help to buy myself, and coupe or turbo car. Anything small is a no go. Trust me, I have tried hard to have him change his mind. It honestly really sucks, because everybody i know except for 2 other guys really don't understand my passion. That wont stop me though. My dream is to get and Evo 5 and an Evo 9, and a really nice S13 and an 04' WRX STI. That is my ideal dream garage. Also RX7s. Preferably an FD and an FC. I like the FB, but just really not my style compared to the other two. (Eclipses are awesome too)
    I really like Skylines and Supras, but i kinda think that's a bit mainstream. If I ever get the chance to own own, you bet i will, but their are incredibly hard to get into America, let alone California, where regulations are really strict.
    Keep up the great work though. I am honestly really jealous of you, but I am glad for you too. Having the ability to do what your doing at your age is really impressive. Rock on bro.
    I do, however, know of an FC that is just sitting in a companies yard. Don't know if its a scrapyard, but it looks complete apart from a couple mismatched parts.
    And, I really like where your head is at interms of how you plan on working and turning those FC's into great cars. Dont let others drag you down, like I have been. Keep on at it. It will pay, eventually.

14. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

I see offtopic...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

sorry lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chief_Jicarilla

Chief_Jicarilla
    Expand Collapse

Man i hope he finishes this mod. I'd love to make a lowrider version of the nissan. Good ol' 90's Lowriders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Zak RS

Zak RS
    Expand Collapse

I've already made a little drifty jdm style configuration inspired by a modified hardbody for the d series, but having a real hardbody in the game would be a treat

18. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

19. Zak RS

Zak RS
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice