The Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) was only sold as a RHD Car, it was never sold in the US due to the fact that it was illegal there
For a while, the only ones that are in the US were the Motorex imports (until 2024, when the car passed 25 years old). I don't think any of the Motorex ones even had the USDM conversions applied, however, and those that were modified were still RHD.
I know they only made them with RHD, the LHD were just conversions, it would be cool to see that too. never played The crew btw, I only play beamng and old NFS
Absolutely loving this mod so far! Only issue I've noticed is that when you open and close the stock hood(haven't tested on other hoods yet) it doesn't close all the way, even with using the node grabber. But otherwise, awesome mod. Super stoked to have a high quality R34 in BeamNG.
This R34 is absolute peak! Thank you Est <3 Yeah, time to say goodbye. Honestly, it survived way longer than it should. But Est’s one is simply way better.
I barely text here anymore, but I came back just to say: holy crap, this mod is great. Hope to see openable windows one day, so we can hear that beautiful rb in a tunnel -IJB
my suggestion for the mod: RB28DETT engine and correct tuning for the Z-tune (it got a RB26 and it has 600hp 580Nm instead of 500hp 540Nm) able to save the km driven its still a great mod
ok got it ty --- Post updated --- why the stock gtr dont have tires i did download the ck tires pack am i missing something?
This was my dad dream car but he passed away on 25 of November 2025 and this mod help my to to remember him
Any chance you could move the hubs in so we can fit deeper wheels? Easily the best R34 Skyline mod anyway
I really like that mod, but for some reason the lights dont work properly for me, can someone help me on that? --- Post updated --- So i looked again and only the rear nismo lights work
Hey is it possible you could make the Miami street racer (The 2 fast 2 furious) livery colorable like the others??? I want to make a custom color scheme with that design but can't right now.