No Camera Reseting in Part Selector/Garage

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TroLLeX_, Nov 17, 2017.

1. TroLLeX_

TroLLeX_
    Expand Collapse

Some may find it good that the Camera does imidiatly change after a Part of a car was changed via the Part Selector(CTRL+W) or in the Garage.
    I Personaly dont use the Garage because sometimes my rig(PC) dont let me work fast. But today i try it again and before beamng got updated on this month i like to suggest to disable the Camera reseting on Car reloads, which does happen when a part is changed.

When designing a car it is essential to see the difference beetween two-three parts that may not at all much different to each other. So positioning the camera to the right place manually and changing the parts to see how each part fits is pretty nice. But when the camera resets autom. on every reload the user has to repositioning the camera again and again, which conduct that a difference beetween parts can maybe not being seen.

A Car building and Tuning does need me a Hour where camera repositioning almost take 10Minutes when added together.

I Hope this will being changed again :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice