1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

No-Mod Drag Records

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Khazoui, Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Khazoui

Khazoui
    Expand Collapse

Hey Beamers, I've been working for a while on getting the fastest drag time in the game without modding. I have a video here of my Moonhawk doing a 6.783 in the 1/4 mile time trial on West Coast. As you can see in the video it's run as fast as 6.734 but i didn't capture that pass. I'm calling out all you draggers to run a better time with no mods, with video proof of course.

Attached Files:

2. CommandoAir

CommandoAir
    Expand Collapse

Always thought it would be cool to have some kind of drag leader board separated by class (maybe a per-car board?). I'll see if I can get some times posted, no guarantee that I can include a video though lol.

3. CommandoAir

CommandoAir
    Expand Collapse

Alright, so with some tweaking, I finally managed to get the Sunburst in the 7s!

It ran a 7.93 @ 178mph. Not a bad time at all. No game mods of course. It's AWD, sequential, and pushing a little over 1,000hp, with 30psi of boost and a 385kW shot of nitrous. For whatever reason, fitting the rear diffuser pushed it from an 8.0 to the 7.93.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice