Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Max98, Feb 3, 2021.
a visual way to make JBeam s
Read the first message in the post bruh that says everything
I didn’t understand it that’s why I asked
...it’s very explanatory I don’t know how you don’t get it. It’s a visual way to make JBeams instead of doing it in notepad.
Oh ok looking through some mods I see now thx
I installed and run the editor but it cannot import .jbeam files, only .truck, .car and other formats, how did you manage to do it?
This was very promising please dont leave us hanging here
Im a bit dumb and have absolutely no idea on how to open this...
i really dont know how to open this can someone help me with it?
I second this, I’m super confused.
Looks like you must run "npm install" through the command prompt and type "npm run electron:serve" in it each time you want to open it
It would be great if youd show us how to actually open the damn program. Why even post it?
Nobody knows how to open your stuff. We arent all professional programmers, please post a video.
1. Install Node.js
2. Download the files for NodeSnap.
3. Extract the zip.
4. Run CMD inside the extracted folder (type cmd into the bar at the top like this:
5. Type npm install into the cmd window that opens.
6. Wait for the install to finish, then run npm run electron:serve in the cmd window, too.
7. Notice that .jbeam isn't a supported format yet.
Yeah i did that but no luck