Non-real cars you saw in your dreams?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by MrAnnoyingDude, Feb 12, 2018.

1. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Have you ever had a dream with a car that doesn't really exist?

Last night, I had a dream that involved cheap car dirt racing.

My car was a 90s minivan that was an amalgamation of cheap minivans I see on the streets: mainly based on the 1st gen Opel Zafira, but with a 1st gen Honda Shuttle (Odyssey stateside) front, a side profile inspired by the Zafira, Shuttle and Mitsubishi Space Star and 1st gen Peugeot Partner rear barn doors.

I can't remember much about my rivals, but one had an 80s/90s subcompact hatchback based on the Peugeot 205, but with some VW Golf Mk2 (rear) and Ford Fiesta Mk3 (door shape) influences, another had an early 60s executive sedan based on a Rover P5 Coupe, with Austin A99 Westminster lights and '57 Chevy roofline and tailfins, another had a 70s American midsize coupe, based on the '74 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, but with a '77 Ranchero front end and a '73 Cutlass Supreme rear, and another had an 80s Japanese sporty coupe (Supra Mk3 + 1st gen Nissan 300ZX + Mitsubishi Starion).

#1 MrAnnoyingDude, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  2. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#2 Montego, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
  3. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

I once dreamt that i drove a little tikes cozy coupe off the roof of my house

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

7-seater sedan? As in "wheelbase extended enough to have extra seats behind the 2nd row"?

5. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#5 Montego, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
  6. Hologrampizza

Hologrampizza
    Expand Collapse

--- Post updated ---
    Like this?
    Car.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Pretty much the (non-existent) facelifts/revivals of hated or ugly cars like the Edsel, Juke, and Prius.

8. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I wish I had dreams like this. I don’t dream much, and when I do, it’s not about cars :(

9. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

I once dreamt of Toyota launches a new Prius. But then, it just named as "Prius", but it's a V10 hybrid supercar that takes on with the 918 and the P1.

10. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking of the Prius + (Ka reference), which improves on what the Prime did, and actually looks like an hatchback.
    Also, I dreamed of an Delorean-inspired sedan for some reason, has no specific real brand.

11. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Here's a fun fact about me, I don't really dream about anything most of my dreams are just darkness, I'm not even sure I'm even asleep most of the time.

12. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Once drove past an exploding nuclear plant in a 50s corvette, bel air mix. It had the front of a 57 corvette but the rear of a 57 bel air

• Like Like x 1
  13. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

That actually sounds pretty. I now want to see what that would look like.

The two non real cars I remember dreaming about were all fictional BeamNG cars that will never exist.

The first one was a Bluebuck that looked more like the Dodge Dart Phoenix than the actual Bluebuck does, especially toward the back of the car. I remember better than the others as it was the car I played with in the dream, and I theorize that it was an earlier model, like a generation behind the one we all know about.

The other one was called Charaid. It looked like an Austin 1100, which is the closest IRL car I can remember the Charaid looking similar to.

The dream these cars originated from was about BeamNG getting a totally big and impossible update. It added tons of unfinished cars being showcased early, and even a plane based on a Bombardier Dash 8.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I once sawn a car with a Peugeot 403-like side appearance, Morris Mini-like doors, a 1949 Mercury rear end, and a 1960's Cadillac grille.

15. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

One time I dreamed of a 1971 Lincoln continental station wagon that ate people and could turn into a spider. By spider I do not mean convertible, I mean an actual living spider.

16. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Speaking of that, I once dreamed of BeamNG getting new cars in an update. One of them looked like some sort of Soviet truck and another looked like a Morris Mini.

17. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

Every night, I will have a dream where I see a rare car in a parking lot and I want to photograph it. But when I get about ten feet near the car I start walking in place. My camera will then either break or not turn on. My mind usually goes to another dream quickly after the camera part.

18. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking today of what an ProVA Neo '98 facelift would look like, an Voyager/Grand Caravan with an ugly fascia and styling similar to the Lumina APV.

19. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

tartan prancer

20. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

I’m sorry if I’m commenting too much here, it’s just that I have really weird dreams involving cars.

One time I was driving a car that was a mix between a Chevy lumina apv, Toyota Venza, And Jeep Wrangler. I turned around a corner and a turtle suddenly appeared in the passenger seat. The turtle said "shame" and I walked out of the car. Then I was arrested and a police officer said look at what you’ve done and pointed to the car. I then saw my pet bird lying dead, stuck in the car's grillle.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice