Released Nordschleife Nürburgring 2026 [FREE]

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by GheoLei, Aug 21, 2026.

  1. mambamambo69

    mambamambo69
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2018
    Messages:
    62
    @GheoLei hello, I was trying to download your map mods through the buymeacoffee link and got this message from Google Drive (for both the Nordschleife and Côte d'Azur maps) :

    "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."


    edit : I am a dum-dum and did not read your last post sorry :)
     
  2. mimolli

    mimolli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    1,020
    to all who dont want to use they real mail
    just use https://muellmail.com its a german one time trashmail service
     
  3. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110

    Fixed it, thank you for letting me know :) you'll need to grab the new download link via BMC as the previously emailed download link won't work. Apparently Azure Coast was also rate limited so I fixed that while I am at it, looks like the rate limit kicks in after 500 unique downloads.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MPROx98

    MPROx98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    Lovely !
    There is a no texture error in the "RTL Kurve", I don't know if it's been reported before. Also the tires seem to clip into the ground on the track, is there anything that could be addressed about it ?
     
  5. mimolli

    mimolli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    1,020
    show image for both
    i have no problem with the rtl kurve or the tires
     
  6. Spec Racer Z

    Spec Racer Z
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2013
    Messages:
    407
    A friend ran into a tire popper on the right side of Turn 10 in multiplayer, on the seam between the road and the runoff. It was difficult to recreate, but I managed to make it happen again in single player to verify it.



    There's also a couple signs with no texture visible from the GP track I noticed, one to the left on the straight before Turn 5, and one on the right as you enter the Schumacher Esses (Turn 9). Otherwise, it looked really nice at night time with all of the amusement rides lit up
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    Thank you for the detailed report, I just went over the collision mesh and cleaned it up a bit, couldn't reproduce it afterwards but of course feel free to try yourself. I don't have the no texture problem on my end, but I think it's a thing that happens with AMD GPUs, if you can show me the textures in question I can go over them one by one to fix them, since I don't have an AMD GPU anymore I'd have to rely on you to find them :)
     
  8. MPROx98

    MPROx98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Messages:
    29

    PS : I've cleared cache
     
  9. mimolli

    mimolli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    1,020
    not for me
    and the tire thing is also on official maps it the road texture that is in tire
    its also in gta 5 and gta 4
    and on west coast usa
     
  10. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    UPDATE v23/08/2026

    - Added Time Trials; courtesy of @Rubadub54321 check out his rally time trials here!
    - Added normal maps to various textures
    - PBR additions & changes to multiple textures
    - Fixed some of the no-texture bugs
    - Removed some duplicate/broken objects
    - Fixed a tire popper
    --- Post updated ---
    This only happens with (some?) AMD GPUs afaik, and since I've switched to an Nvidia GPU I unfortunately miss out on these from time to time, so please do let me know if you find any!
    The tire stuff is related to the grooves (tire marks) on the track which have to be above the asphalt texture, it's a no big deal really
     
    • Like Like x 2
  11. EileenDstroyz_x3

    EileenDstroyz_x3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Can confirm, last time I tried, all the lights on cars and signs were broken, no matter the map. Ive heard from a few others the same thing so id just be careful
     
  12. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    UPDATE v24/08/2026 (Gheo_Nordschleife_2026V24082026H.zip)

    A rather small update but might as well document it

    - Added a couple of missing collisions at the Devil's Diner
    - More PBR changes as well as additions, mostly small stuff though
    - Couple of texture & material tweaks
    - Compressed a couple of normals in the correct format
    - Changed fences' alpha blend method
    - Fixed another possible no-texture

    Need to grab a fresh download link from BMC as usual.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MPROx98

    MPROx98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    The "No texture" error I had is fixed now. I found a tire popper in the entry of the GP track pitlane, around the red pattern.
     
  14. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    Just to confirm, you are using an AMD GPU right? Also about the tire popper; could you please send a screenshot even if it is approximate? Thanks :)
     
  15. DooMy-666

    DooMy-666
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2024
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!

    Sorry, but BMC doesn't seem to be working very well. It's telling me that my credit card was declined, even though I've never used this site or entered my credit card information, and the price is €0... Do you have any ideas?
    upload_2026-8-24_22-24-34.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    Hello, that's weird I've never had this... can you try in a private (incognito) tab with a random e-mail address (name & e-mail doesn't matter since you're not buying anything, it's 0€)

    Also feel free to delete the image from your message since your e-mail is visible in it
     
  17. MPROx98

    MPROx98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    Nope I'm using an RTX 5080. I don't seem to find the tire popper I guess I'll share a screenshot if it happens again !
     
  18. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    Ah interesting that I didn't have the texture issue myself... Also I already went over the collision mesh around the area you mentioned and didn't see anything obvious, but of course so I'll be waiting for a screenshot/video in case it does happen :)
     
  19. GheoLei

    GheoLei
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2018
    Messages:
    110
    VERSION 25/08/2026 (Gheo_Nordschleife_2026V25082026.zip)

    • Added some 3D trees around the track
    • Converted trees & bushes to PBR
    • Added more normal maps to textures
    • Minor material tweaks
    • Minor adjustments to GP Colmesh

    Need to grab a fresh link from BMC as usual.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice