I tweaked changed up the texture a bit & tweaked the PBR values, should look more lively; haven't uploaded the update yet as there may be more PBR stuff to tweak, does this look satisfactory to you? PS: Time of the day may alter how textures look slightly and I am sure our screenshots are not a 1:1 match.
thank you very much its better now the update bevor looked a bit better because the 2d trees you should remove the tree you added in the new update otherwise perfect
Awesome, I am trying to match the colors further now mostly based on the older version, thank you for the report! - As always I'll drop the update notes here, should be done soon enough
VERSION 25/08/2026 Hotfix (Gheo_Nordschleife_2026V25082026H.zip) Readjusted PBR & colors for tree textures Added normal maps to a couple of textures More PBR tweaks to couple of other textures Need to grab a fresh link from BMC as usual.
you should upload every old version on the forum (here) and the new versions on your bmc looks beutiful btw im using the 3 update now and testing the new version soon
I don't keep any old versions (so those are gone already) and I don't see much of a point in doing so - especially because it may lead to confusion and people may accidentally use/download/share an older version without realizing.
Oh, another great version of Nords, more great memories as this track is my absolute favorite amongst circuit tracks...a fantastic drive, even in a truck