WIP Beta released Off-Road Tires 4.11

Now with Texture for almost every tires!

1. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2020-05-14_12-36-15.png screenshot_2020-05-14_12-36-22.png
    --- Post updated ---
    ok

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. firefont2000

firefont2000
    Expand Collapse

Niceee.. an outer lip should be added to the rim to make everything look form but looks great...The dump truck will look like an actual dump truck now

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AmtrakSurflinerF59-PHI

AmtrakSurflinerF59-PHI
    Expand Collapse

I have a big respect for you, the modders.
    Because i try to modding a vehicles on blender but i don't come to send in beamng drive because of codding .beam, materials.cs ... More.

4. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Thanks man! yeah its complicated. We have to do textures, do models and codes at the same time. But it's a thing that anybody can learn, just invest some time triyng stuff and youll be able to do whatever you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AmtrakSurflinerF59-PHI

AmtrakSurflinerF59-PHI
    Expand Collapse

yes thanks:)

6. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Sorry for bump but this is kinda important, since the new update this mod seems to be causing the T-Series to spawn without tires, please fix it

7. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

also breaks the wheel hubs on the hopper, which is a shame because i love iyb's hopper mod for the jeep wrangler front end

8. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Frl? I'll make an investigation, thanks for letting know!
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out

9. isiahfrazier

isiahfrazier
    Expand Collapse

hello sorry to bother yall but this mod breaks my game / vehicle config when i put the tires on ive tryed only having this mod installed and ive also reinstalled the mod and did a fresh install of beamng but nothing seems to fix the mod i really like this mod but it needs to be fixed before i can use it. thanks
    tl;dr: mod breaks my game/ vehicle config.

Image: this showes what happens when i put the tires on.

Attached Files:

• Capture.png
  10. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Since when it does this?

11. Katawampus

Katawampus
    Expand Collapse

ItsYourBoi - Excellent Mod! Thank you very much for this one.
    I am also experiencing some odd problems with the Mod since the latest update however not quite the same as isiahfrazier ^^ seems to be having.
    At first I had the whole missing tires and no user interface situation and I removed a bunch of mods trying to find the issue.

Other than maps I have deleted all other parts & vehicle mods and I have re-installed yours first.
    Now I am able to use the tires (or at least all the ones I've tried so far) and they work fine but if I try to save them to a config then things go sideways and the game breaks.
    For now I am just saving my config's Pre-tire install and then just quickly put them on when I want to drive it but a fix to the saving problem would be much appreciated.

I also wanted to put an idea out for a future update - dirty/dusty/muddy versions of each tire - kinda like the stock tires on the Beamng Hopper Crawler that they added recently.

Thanks again for making such a great mod!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

It has been doing this, and not only it, since 0.20. Only happens to some cars, like the Bolide (including the TrackToy mod) and the D-Series from what I've noticed, maybe more. It's the most broken mod ever, but it's so cool, please fix it if you can, I really liked it.

13. cheese jungle

cheese jungle
    Expand Collapse

ummm for me nothing is broken it just works?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Katawampus

Katawampus
    Expand Collapse

ItsYourBoi - Edit to my previous post - Ignore that idea ^^ - Found muddy tire option that was there the whole time - I feel like a big idiot now - thank you very much for adding it!
    Still having same issues with mod, new discovery - once first set of tires are installed it starts to make the config menu go wonky including not providing the sub-menus like the one where you find the muddy tires...lol
    Also once you leave the config menu and try to reopen it again it is completely blank until I reload another vehicle or restart the map - hope that helps

15. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to say thats on your side and I can't do nothing about it.

huemmmmmmm okay :confused: I'll check it out but I think it might still be on your side tho

16. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Seeing that for a lot of people the mod is completely broken, and for others it works just fine, I think it's probably conflicting with something that is breaking it. Probably with some really common mod that a lot of people have.

17. jurrian

jurrian
    Expand Collapse

seems to be a problem with this mod. as soon as I put this mod in the game, and install it on whatever car, the tuning page goes blanco. When that happens, there's nothing you can do about it, other than spawning another car, and not using your wheels. I tried it with other wheel packs, no problem. even tried it with only your mod in the game, no other mods. same story. I hope you can do something about it, because it's a really nice mod pack. ps, this all happened since update 0.20

18. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

Just had a quick play around, menu works fine after equipping front tires, but if i equip your rear tires and exit the menu then go back into the config menu it appears blank, hopefully that helps you narrow it down.

19. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Heummmmmm okay... I'll check it out

20. hwf0712

hwf0712
    Expand Collapse

Hi! I have also had this problem, so I figured I'd spawn up some 17x9s and get your tires on, and screenshot the console log things. I don't know if this will help, but I hope it does. upload_2020-9-3_18-21-17.png

(quick edit but I immediately swapped from a broken tire vehicle to a stock vehicle then stripped everything THEN put your tires on)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice