1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

WIP Beta released Offroad Hopper Mega Pack (UPDATED 07/12/17)

Discussion in 'Land' started by JackLumba, Apr 16, 2017.

?

What tire size do you prefer?

1. 35 inch

7.4%
  2. 38 inch

7.5%
  3. 40 inch

9.2%
  4. 44 inch

73.7%
  5. Other? (Just comment)

2.2%
  1. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

this thing needs a tummy tuck so my LCOW build can climb shit lol

2. Oreo Jean

Oreo Jean
    Expand Collapse

Is this going to be updated eventually?

3. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

he is working on it

4. hog0005

hog0005
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it'll get done eventually, I'm just chipping away at it every now and then between work and family commitments but I'm making pretty big steps in the shock and spring setup lately with the short wheel base 4 link stable at nearly 100mph across black hills flatter areas.
    Once I finish finding a base line shock setup I'll transfer it to the rest of the configurations and get the update out

5. Oreo Jean

Oreo Jean
    Expand Collapse

Alright, just wondering since this is the biggest thing I check every time I come to the forums.

6. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

good to hear, just don't mess up the crawler setup's i love them

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. deano412

deano412
    Expand Collapse

i have problems with this, it does not show up on the hopper list, and it crashes every time i spawn it

8. Gavril T85

Gavril T85
    Expand Collapse

turn on advanced configurations in the options. alternativley, you could spawn a normal hopper and go to parts selector, then save and load tab.

9. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I thought i'd post a pic of my little crawler. I usually run the 2.5l racing engine no turbo, 6 speed with the 6:1 atlas transfer case 5:38's front and rear. Also XLWB. The tires i have on is the 41x9's on 15x9 wheels. BTW @hog0005. In the tires list there is also a 41x12 in the front tire selection, but only the 41x9 in the rear. not sure if there is a reason or not, just letting you know in case you might have forgot. For some reason the Modded vehicles, would not show up, when i first did the mod. So i built this off the base setups, in the build menu. The rest of the setup is basic build except the sway bars are at -90% and the spring rates are 16,000 front and 14,000 rear. tire pressure is 6 per tire. I have done the crawl central trail in 17 minutes with this setup. I love this mod

Edit: changed sway bar setting from 90% to -90%, if you are crawling, you don't want much sway bar inclusion

Attached Files:

• ScreenShot10-03-17at1108PM.png
    #769 Crazyjr, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    • Awesome Awesome x 2
  10. GSchwy

GSchwy
    Expand Collapse

Hey all, I am curious if anyone found out what conflicting mod/mods were causing the "Body Comp" body to not be visible?
    Here is a screenshot in case you don't know what I am talking about.
    HopperBodyCompModConflict.png

11. SirTrollz CSGOBIG.com

SirTrollz CSGOBIG.com
    Expand Collapse

12. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I have yet to have any conflicts with mods, but most of my mods are Off road based for crawlers

13. kane_25926

kane_25926
    Expand Collapse

Loving this mod, but is there any way to put the new hopper sounds in by myself? it reverts the hopper to the old sounds.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

@hog0005, said this coming update, should fix the issue. I never worried about the sounds personally, so long as the truck works properly

15. dGCyanide 2

dGCyanide 2
    Expand Collapse

It's odd, I got this mod and every time I go to spawn the hopper even a base model that is made by the devs it kills my game. I get either a error that forces to close the game or I get a memory error? It's only this mod. Any ideas author?

16. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I wish i could help, mine loads every time without any problems. it's possible another mod is conflicting, might have to eliminate mods to find the problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Kirakat

Kirakat
    Expand Collapse

Disable every mod you have, Enable 5 at a time, Test the game, Over and over until it does not work, Then disable 3 of the mods when it broke, If it fails again, Unload one mod then unload that one and load the other to see which is causing the error.

18. dGCyanide 2

dGCyanide 2
    Expand Collapse

I'll try disable all mods except that one and see how it goes, if there is another issue I'll post it up.

Okay so I tried it and I still get a crash. It only says beamng.drive has stopped working. I've tried loading up the base hopper and the modded version, both same issue. Any ideas?

#778 dGCyanide 2, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  19. Kirakat

Kirakat
    Expand Collapse

You disabled all mods but which? The Dev hopper? Maybe it's corrupted then, Delete and redownload.

20. dGCyanide 2

dGCyanide 2
    Expand Collapse

I'll give that a go and get back to you.