One small detail in the Gavril H-Series

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xelerate, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Xelerate

Xelerate
    Expand Collapse

There's one tiny detail on the Gavril H-Series (atleast the ambulance, I haven't checked the others)
    The odometer. screenshot_00041.png I'm sorry but 2 million miles? I know ambulances get lots of miles but jesus. Now I get if this is supposed to be 214,987.5 miles, but in that case, add a decimal point. It's a tiny detail but now that I've noticed it I can't unsee it. Also, a suggestion.
    Working odometers. We know it is possible, it was done in the Satsuma mod, and it is awesome. It would bring lots more life to the interior in my opinion. It could start at 0 every time you start the car, or start at 0 at first but if you keep spawning that same car (same variant too) it keeps going, like a way to keep track of how much you use the car. You can have the classic scrolling odometer and the digital one too. (And sorry if the picture isn't actually the odometer, but if that isn't it then there isn't one in the H-Series so that would be an issue)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nipplesniffer

nipplesniffer
    Expand Collapse

working odometers, i think the time for them to shine is when long-term wear on vehicles is made more apparent than just geometry deformations, hopefully there will come a time when you load your car which has dents, scratches, dirt, noisy bearings, all kinds of clicking knocking vibration sounds, and an extensive number of miles on the odometer

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice