Released Onomichi, Hiroshima (Yakuza 6)

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by AgentMooshroom5, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Truck-truckin-truck

Truck-truckin-truck
    Expand Collapse

DL-Link is broken for me.

2. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Seems fine here, some of the other yakuza stuff i think could be broken atm because CK has been having onedrive issues but this one should be fine
    Any specific errors?

3. Happyhusky

Happyhusky
    Expand Collapse

Wow this is so cool

4. Truck-truckin-truck

Truck-truckin-truck
    Expand Collapse

I think it might just be an issue with Google Drive as well, because this same thing was happening with some of the Beam Monster stuff a bit ago that also use Google Drive. It would just stall on the Google Drive page, and after a few refreshes it finally worked.

5. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Update time, thanks to further advancements in all the model sorting out and optimisation stuff from @Car_Killer done for the yokohama map this map too has now had its models updated. Lods should be better, drawcalls should be much lower and there should be a whole lot less of the lag spikes and potential crashes now. We've also updated the lua so it has the (basically) instant night material switching from the Fairhaven map. I've personally gone from 30-45fps to 60-80 so definitely worth it. As always works best on vk probably needs 16gb ram etc etc
    screenshot_2023-10-16_17-14-41.png
    New download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYJ-T2skt_Mk4k5m2fC2i0EvbxsGw?e=YlRvxJ (if it's broken blame microsoft for making onedrive throttling affect an entire account so when people overload fairhaven the yakuza maps go down too, just give it 24 hours and it should be fine)

• Like Like x 8
  6. T540L3R

T540L3R
    Expand Collapse

sweet map for photos tbh

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2024-03-28_16-15-27.png
    • screenshot_2024-03-28_16-04-37.png
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. PokeGamer025

PokeGamer025
    Expand Collapse

Is it meant to randomly cut off around here? I think you could make the cutoff a tad bit smoother if it’s intentional. Also, there’s random buildings floating in the ocean around here.
    --- Post updated ---
    An additional image of the floating buildings I mentioned

Attached Files:

• IMG_2913.jpeg
    • IMG_2914.jpeg
  8. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

This part of the map is well into the out of bounds area, the original map this is a port of is just rather small and the furthest you're supposed to go on this road is back where the house is on the water's edge. Not much we can really do about it tbh without investing serious time into modelling more ourselves, but at that point the time and effort is better invested working on original maps or other ports

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice