1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Opac BeamNG menu

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ThreeDTech21, May 22, 2017.

1. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

What files do I edit to make the BeamNG menu background Opac instead of white

2. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

opac???
    opac is not a word
    if you mean opaque then its already that.
    opaque is not a colour
    you can already change the menu colour
    i doubt you mean transparent becuase then you wouldnt be able to see anything
    im confused

3. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Transparent is the word, I want it to look like the radial menu, notice how the background of the radial menu is transparent but you can still read the words and menu. I can tell the transparency is about 70% transparency of a black background, that would be great. I know it's just a matter of editing a few lines of code somewhere, I searched for some files that deal with the menu but I can't find anything that has to do with the background color or transparency.

4. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

i think you mean translucent :p
    as for changing the colour you can change that in the settings, no clue about changing the opacity however.

5. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Ah ok, yea there are options for the color but there's nothing to change the opacity, I'll have to keep searching, I'll start with the radial menu and check how it's opacity is set. I hope the Devs add it in the future

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice