hi, i wanted to ask what kind of educational background or degree is required to work at BeamNG? What degrees are favourable, and what are necessary? Does it depend entirely on the specific department? Additionally, does every role require coding experience, or do specialized teams collaborate to implement ideas into the game?
It depends on the role. For instance, if you want a role on the engineering and technology side, you'd generally want a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or automotive/mechanical engineering. If you want a role on the vehicle/art side, I'd suggest you go for a degree in game design, digital art, etc. If you're a modder or just have advanced knowledge about game development and the automotive industry you may not even need a degree, but I recommend it. I'm not an employee though so take what I say with a grain of salt. The beamng.gmbh website has more information about careers and you can send in an application at any time.