Outerra

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Joakimkn1, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Joakimkn1

Joakimkn1
    Expand Collapse

What about co-operating with Outerra? Beamng does the physics and outerra the world, then you guys would suddenly have the sickest game in your hands:p

2. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

3. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

I seem to recall BeamNG being mentioned [honorably] on the Outerra site, and its main developer (Brano, is it?) mentioning something about a brief but inevitably interesting conversation that was held between him and the Beam guys. Unfortunately, his post rang of a failure to see any hybrid mega-engine come to fruition within the foreseeable future. It would be awesome, though.

If you want to track down the aforementioned post yourself, I believe there is a thread dedicated to the proposed vehicle damage somewhere in Outerra's forums that should contain it. Or, of course, we could just ask Gabe. I'm slightly curious as to what legendary dev-jargon must have passed between them.

Edit: found it

Not as honorable a mention as I'd remembered (one person does passively scrutinize the physics on video #1), but it's clear that most people over there wouldn't complain if Beam were implemented. And who would?

#3 Occam's Razer, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  4. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

I doubt it any time soon, but Drive+outerra+OR. tumblr_ml9c6bbATR1s6552xo1_500.gif <--- Click, it's a gif.
    Getting/have each one btw. XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice