Paint finishes/ coats.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by monobrau, Jul 6, 2015.

1. monobrau

monobrau
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking that it would be more realistic (and more pretty) if there were more finishes for the paint selector. As in like metallic paint and others. It would probably be more realistic since not all cars have a solid color painted on. For example, Chrysler gives their customers 'graphite metallic' for a paint seletion on their vehicles (older vehicles at least). I hope this doesn't waste anyones time.
    29641315.jpg
    If you buy a TVR, you can select a pearlescent color, like "Reflex Purple'.
    2727231267_349ee9074c.jpg
    Or a pearl coat, like Chrysler's 'Deep Molten Red Pearl' Paint selection.
    2004_dodge_ram_1500_st_deep_molten_red_pearl_in_canaan_lake_new_york_2580003412738459699.jpg
    Subaru has a metallic color that is called 'Blue Mica'.
    photo_401_subaru_wrx_sti_hatch_in_wr_blue_mica_3_43149_original.jpg
    I think adding paint coats like these would make a pretty good diference for the visual appeal for the cars.

#1 monobrau, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. MetalMilitia623

MetalMilitia623
    Expand Collapse

I love pearlescent paint, looks so cool. My dad had a Mazda 6 that was a color called dark cherry (iirc) and it was a pearlescent color. Also in every game that has had them as an option I always made sure to use them on my cars. It would be interesting to see how they would make colors like that work in this game seeing as how the lighting is already really cool and these colors depend entirely on how the light hits them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice