1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Pc Problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by luckyman, Nov 6, 2015.

1. luckyman

luckyman
    Expand Collapse

I own a Acer Aspire and with this new update it appears the menu has taken about 5 minutes to open up the vehicles tab, Its a new problem but its a annoying as before the update is didn't take about 5 minutes to load up, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game and got rid of couple mods and it still appears not to be that great. I do have 5gb ram while playing the game. So what else can I do to fix it?

(Link http://www.walmart.com/ip/46186358?...4450272&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=143961470672&veh=sem)

2. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure it's not actually taking 5 minutes to open the vehicles tab...
    Yes, the tab does take longer to open now though. It's not just you and it's not your computer's fault. :)

3. Eastham

Eastham
    Expand Collapse

You're probably experiencing lag, looking at the specs of your laptop having a low clock speed I5 and Intel HD4000 integrated graphics, It is not merely good enough to play BeamNG unfortunately, I suppose you also notice that whilst playing the game its "stuttery" and slow.

4. luckyman

luckyman
    Expand Collapse

Since it has turbo boost hidden it does perform well but the lag isn't very bad. I rarely notice it. So its just my ram most likely and the new update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice