1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

PC SPEC QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by D/C, Jul 4, 2020.

1. D/C

D/C
    Expand Collapse

I had a pc with the following specs, is that enough to run beam?

I5 8250u
    Ge Force MX 130
    16gb ram
    1Tb HDD

2. henryjhost

henryjhost
    Expand Collapse

It should run, just not well. That GPU is pretty old and pretty weak, so I wouldn't expect anything over 30fps low settings at 720p. 1080p might be possible with the lowest settings and no shadows.

3. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

the rest of your specs seem fine, your GPU may need an upgrade if you want beam to run very well.

4. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

the graphics card is not very good for beam, you will probably struggle to run on bigger more detailed maps. For high graphics, you need at least a geforce gtx 1650, but you could also run a gtx 10 series. I use a geforce gtx 1650, and on high graphics, it runs at 80-100% at all times. Your cpu should be capable of about 5 cars at around 30 fps. the ram is good, i have 16gb and i have never used all of it. 1tb is by far enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice