1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Performance issues with AMD GPUs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Fluffy Panda, Nov 1, 2021.

1. KaeptnKnoedl

KaeptnKnoedl
    Expand Collapse

Hello, where do i found the safed graphs? Here the Screenshots. I have also a video of gameplay with the graph on. Cause i have issues with the image and fps drops to 20. No mods and in safe mode to. My Sysytem: AMD 7800XT, Ryzen 9 7900X3D, 32GB DDR5-6000m, Temperatures are always at ca. 60°C, Windows 11.

Attached Files:

• thumbnail_IMG_0078.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_0079.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_0080.jpg
  2. JlnPrssnr

JlnPrssnr
    Expand Collapse

If you're asking how to open the advanced FPS graph, it's CTRL + Shift + F

3. KaeptnKnoedl

KaeptnKnoedl
    Expand Collapse

No the graph is already an the pics. I search the safed graph files for the support. I want to send it with mail. Support ID 171870

#223 KaeptnKnoedl, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
  4. TheLeftybar

TheLeftybar
    Expand Collapse

Your combo with the CPU and upgraded GPU is creating an 18.4% CPU Bottleneck on 1080p, that part of your problem. I would either overclock the CPU to match performance of the CPU, or upgrade to an I5-13000 series or an I7-12000 series CPU, If you want to do research, here is the website you need.
    https://pc-builds.com/

5. TheLeftybar

TheLeftybar
    Expand Collapse

Ok ill say this, IDK if the graph is an accurate unit to measure with cause I know this game is CPU intensive, but with a Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 570 and Ryzen 5 5500 at 1080p I have a 16.7% GPU bottleneck. With the graph though, its saying I have a CPU and Game engine bottleneck. Other times when I moved it to far on the left or right of the game and had a solid background, it said I had a GPU bottleneck. On top of that, it was dropping performance from an average of 55~60 FPS, to ~45 FPS on west coast. I'll also say this, for some reason, dropping the picture quality to 900p or 720p doesn't have a change in fps. I think if y'all want to chase after the problem, you need to use a benchmark program like MSI or something. I cant get good screenshots cause it limits FPS when using sniping tool.

6. JlnPrssnr

JlnPrssnr
    Expand Collapse

Bottleneck calculators are bullshit.

7. rbngr

rbngr
    Expand Collapse

Today I have switched from a 2080ti to a RX7900GRE and was suprised to find a big performance loss.
    The only thing i can tell right now is that on Italy / Fastello I used to have aroud 110-120FPS with the 2080ti and now I am down to 80-90 with the new card.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

Yes and no,
    Most of the time, I'd use it with information I can find elsewhere with the hardware combination

9. Lynxium

Lynxium
    Expand Collapse

Did you completely DDU your drivers and freshly install AMD ones?

10. RJARPCGP

RJARPCGP
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone seen this issue?: In DirectX 11 mode, Adrenalin apparently is forcing AFMF on, even when I told Adrenalin to keep AFMF off! I don't know if any Adrenalin version later than 24.1.1 will solve this or not.

I'm hesitant to upgrade Adrenalin, until at least 24.6.1 comes out.

It shows the expected behavior in Vulkan mode. For Vulkan, I only have the "crash-on-close" issue and other than that, it's OK.

#230 RJARPCGP, Jun 7, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice