Photorealistic BeamNG

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Sadiutorim, Jan 29, 2022.

1. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

On the world-wide web, somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ovahlls

Ovahlls
    Expand Collapse

Hello, Lopunny,

It appears that there is quite a plethora of mods available for the Honda Civic in the BeamNG.drive community. To effectively assist you in your search, it would be beneficial to provide more specific details regarding the type of mod you are seeking. By narrowing down your preferences or requirements, we can offer more targeted assistance and guide you towards the most suitable Honda Civic mods available within the BeamNG.drive repository. So, whether you're interested in sports models, standard models, lore friendly, or perhaps a combination of the aforementioned three, providing additional context will enable us to tailor our recommendations to better meet your needs and preferences. We are not all knowing on this website, and need further information as to what you're specifically requesting to provide you with our assistance. If you could, please do write back under this specific account and provide us with more information as to how we could better assist you with your quest to achieve a Honda Civic mod. We wish you the best, and godspeed in your search for this elusive Honda Civic. If you have any more questions, feel free to write back. My office hours are 9am-5pm, and I'm available at the address provided 24/7 for inquiries and lending assistance. I hope you have a good rest of your day, and good luck searching for the Honda Civic mod you're inquiring about. If you'd like more information, please refer to the rectangular box at the top right hand corner of your glowing rectangle known as a monitor. It will provide a function that allows you to search through BeamNG's database of mods, threads, and posts made by individual users or developers. If you are still unable to attain the Honda Civic mod you are searching for, this rectangle with a magnifying glass may prove useful for your current predicament. Once again, if you need any help finding this particularly rare mod, do not hesitate to reach me back at this address. I will contact you back as soon as I can with information regarding your request. Thank you, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Pardon my brevity,

Ovahlls "Ova" Ovahlls

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. lopunny

lopunny
    Expand Collapse

standard models
    --- Post updated ---
    or is this satire

4. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Standard models as in mid-level trims? What generation or year? What body styles? Provide more information next time.

“Yours truly,
    Sam [redacted information]

• Like Like x 3
  5. lopunny

lopunny
    Expand Collapse

6. Ovahlls

Ovahlls
    Expand Collapse

Hello Lopunny,

I am writing back to confirm I have received your message, I hope you and your family are well, and my response is enclosed:

It is (or perhaps not) common knowledge that vehicle manufacturers produce their vehicles with a wide array of trims and variations to maximize their profits per vehicle style that they use. A good example of this would be how Dodge has 11 different trims for the Dodge Challenger, ranging from the standard, lethargic V6 known as the SXT, all the way to the screaming V8 SRT Demon, which is sure to put hair on your balls. These trims are all sold at different prices and to different people looking for a different experience to maximize the amount of money that can be made from one specific body style of car. These days, designing a car can take tens of millions of dollars if not more. The vast majority of that money is spent on formalities, or, rather, spent on standard equipment and research to find out whether or not said body style would be practical, and whether or not people will buy it. Because of this, Honda is a brand that, much like Dodge, creates tons of different variants and trims alongside almost every car they make. I, for one, have a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX HFP. The LX indicates that it's the mid tier trim, not top tier, but close enough. The HFP indicates "Honda Factory Performance" which is more or less a marketing technique much like SI that is applied to vehicles with a focus moreso in regard to performance than practicality and comfort. Knowing which particular trim you are looking for in this instance is particularly important, if not paramount to your quest for this mod you are looking for. Without knowing this information, I could just as easily make a mistake, and send you a mod made with one configuration that replicates a random generation, variant, and trim level of a Honda Civic, for example, the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan Type-R FK18. This is likely not the specific year, model, trim, and variant that you are looking for, hence the question. For me to better assist you in your search, I need to know which specific Honda Civic you are looking for. On BeamNG, we have a repository of over 500 pages' worth of mods. If you cannot tell me specifically which Honda you're looking for, you may be inundated with links to mods that you do not desire. Therefore, I need to know which specific model, variant, trim, year, and perhaps even country of origin to better assist you. Furthermore I need to know if you'd like a lore friendly version, too, as those are different. Lore friendly mods, as you may or may not know, are known as such because they comply with the lore written into the game as it stands today. For example, the lore-friendly/lore version of Honda is Ibishu and sometimes Hirochi depending on who you ask. The reason for this is because Honda did not give BeamNG's team the official rights to use their name, logo, and badges within the game. Failure to comply with these rules, known as copyright, trademark, and intellectual property laws, would've likely resulted in the removal of BeamNG from the Steam store, and likely the shutdown of BeamNG as a whole. Because of this, BeamNG made lore versions of real life cars and companies, but without using any official trademarks or names and instead relying on rather on-the-nose naming schemes and conventions mostly made up of homophonic names. Mods may occasionally use alliterations to better cue people into knowing which specific car company the mod is supposed to represent. (Hirochi Prasu [Supra but 69'd] is a good example) So, because of the aforementioned information I need to know a lot more information about the mod in question you're searching for. Without this information I am afraid we will be unable to assist you in your objective. Please, do not hesitate to write me back at this address. My office hours remain unchanged, 9am-5pm weekdays and weekends. If you want a quicker response, please use the "+Quote" rectangle (known as a button) highlighted in blue. This will send an email to my email address letting me know that you have pinged me and will allow me to see your notification a lot quicker. I thank you for your quick responses, and do, pardon my brevity, I can't make this any more concise and to the point. I hope to hear from you again soon so I can better assist you, have a lovely rest of your evening.

Pardon my brevity,

Ovahlls "Ova" Ovahlls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lopunny

lopunny
    Expand Collapse

the model year is the one posted by subarupenguin

8. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

‘Your search
    Year: theonepostedbysubarupenguin
    Make: Honda
    Model: Civic
    Trim: undisclosed
    Body style: undisclosed

did not yield any results. Please try again with different keywords.’

• Like Like x 2
  9. lopunny

lopunny
    Expand Collapse

body style: sedan
    --- Post updated ---
    year: 1990s

• Like Like x 1
  10. itz_rc

itz_rc
    Expand Collapse

upload_2024-3-27_18-3-16.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  11. LegThePeg

LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

Why did I immediately think of Quantum Leap when reading this?

12. T540L3R

T540L3R
    Expand Collapse

ccf2

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2024-03-27_17-23-44.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ovahlls

Ovahlls
    Expand Collapse

When are we getting path tracing and ray tracing?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. someguy5738

someguy5738
    Expand Collapse

Alright alright guys, that's enough teasing and joking around. The poor guy's already suffered enough
    Don't worry @lopunny, I'm here to spare your pain:
    Released - 1999 - 2000 Honda Civic | BeamNG

• Like Like x 2
  15. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Doesn't get much more photorealistic than this, I'm getting 2FPS while paused.
    20240331_175555.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SubaruPenguin

SubaruPenguin
    Expand Collapse

I didn't realize this whole thing was brewing in here, Thank you for providing the civic

screenshot_2024-03-31_18-15-49.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nissan murano

Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ovahlls

Ovahlls
    Expand Collapse

OHHHHHH that mod? Why didn't he just say he wanted that one?
    --- Post updated ---
    Is that your personal mod or is that a Russian//mesh-slap mod?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SubaruPenguin

SubaruPenguin
    Expand Collapse

It's a paid mod by some creators in the middle east, It's not bad. i personally bought it because I adore the Accord

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. itz_rc

itz_rc
    Expand Collapse

upload_2024-4-1_13-45-12.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice