Planes in Drive?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Biomankill, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Biomankill

Biomankill
    Expand Collapse

I think the next step after creating a ton of cars and vehicles the next step would be planes.
    I don't know much about programming, but if they create a way to simulate lift it shouldn't be that hard right?

But the next problem I see, is with the naming of it all. After all its called Drive not Fly, so would they create a second game/demo ? (if they do decide to add planes, etc)

2. Masterjoc

Masterjoc
    Expand Collapse

in RoR they had planes, so i guess drive will get it also.

3. Isotex

Isotex
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, new game would be cool, it would separate it all, I can imagine the trailer: From the creators of BeamNG. Drive and Rigs of Rods comes a NEW game..: BeamNG. Fly!

4. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

It would certainly take some time, but I think planes would be really fun. BeamNG's physics are already spectacular with cars. I can't even imagine how awesome the physics would be for planes.

5. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Gliders are technically possible right now if they are spawned in the air. Planes with engines aren't possible right now, but will hopefully be possible in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice