Plastic Bumpers Support Thread

Discussion in 'Land' started by raiiiu, Sep 16, 2021.

1. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

Welcome! This is the official thread for support on my mod, Plastic Bumpers. It's been going through a few bumps and I didn't want to leave some users empty-handed when they download the mod and have a problem. Feel free to post any bugs or help-needed comments and I can try my best to answer them, or others can. Chances are, there won't be any problems, but it's better safe than sorry.

Also, as a tip, the mod can work with edited unibodies/other mods, but it will not be perfect. Mods like the Émoussé or ETK 800 Series sedan + convertible unibodies will work. Another tip, if you decide to equip the livery without the config, then make the material matte, or put the chrome level down, as the materials are still 0.22 and might be updated to 0.23 soon.

Again, feel free to post bugs or questions regarding the mod, and have a good rest of your day!

• Like Like x 3
  2. zach444

zach444
    Expand Collapse

Cool! Looking forward to possible updates!

3. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

Also, if you are having any trouble with the 2.0 Luxury config, don't panic! It's a known bug that I can try fixing, but for know, you can manually select the livery and edit the colour with the 2 colour selectors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. zach444

zach444
    Expand Collapse

Ok

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice